“It's a much better option than fast food!”
Review of Mc Alister's Deli

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #38 of 189 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I like Mc Alister's simply because they are fast and not fried. I like the Greek Chicken Pita, although it does not appear to be on the menu anymore. I also really like the Pot Roast Potato. The Iced Tea is really good and I like the fact that they put a quarter lemon in it. The employees are always fast, friendly and will do all they can to assist you. All in all, if you are hungry and need something good to eat that won't make you feel like you just ate a ton of grease, Mc Allisters is great.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We enjoy our trips to McAlister's. Each person in the family has their favorite dish. Mine is the Savannah Chopped Salad. The baked potatoes are huge. Order a petite spud. Can't beat the tea! Summer months, we buy a gallon once a week. Grab and go gallons are a great idea.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love their sandwiches most of the time but recently when I ate there I got something new. I got a chicken salad sandwich and they had put grapes in it..ewwww... anyway I wouldn't have gotten it if it would have been labeled as such but I could have always asked. But despite this minor almost self inflicted set back I always enjoy their lovely tea and staff. Their managers are always very polite and helpful ill go back but i probably will order something else. ;)

Reviewed December 7, 2012

While on vacation my wife and I stopped at McAlisters Deli in Fishers Indiana to eat lunch. This McAlisters was just like all the others we've visited, clean, quiet, VERY friendly staff, good quality food, fair prices, EXCEPT, this time, the district manager, (Mike Miller) was setting at a table next to ours doing some paperwork. At some time during our meal I told my wife how much I liked the soup she was eating as I had tried some of hers. Soon after Mr. Miller came over to our table and set a bowl of the soup down next to me and thanked me for the complement, he had overheard me and went back in the kitchen and brought me a bowl of the soup AND 2 of their cookies. We began to talk and I told him that I often wondered why EVERY TIME we visited a McAlisters I noticed that ALL the staff were young, friendly, and VERY courteous, where do they get them? and who interviews and hires them? Who ever it is sure knows his business as EVERY McAlisters we've been to has always been the same type of young, clean cut, friendly, courteous people AND every one of them seem to like their jobs and care. Our waitress, Katie, was no different. My wife and I have been to a LOT of restaurants and you don't often see the quality staff that McAlisters seems to have at ALL their delis. We're going to be going back that way soon and I'll have to go about 10 mile out of my way to visit there again but I'm looking forward to stopping there again, as well as any other McAlisters I come across.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Potato salad is yummy! Love the salads and sandwiches. Can be very busy at lunchtime but it's worth the wait. Right next to the outdoor mall so good place to stop while shopping.