“Charged me 25 Cents for extra tomatoes! Huh?”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of El Camino Real

El Camino Real
Ranked #63 of 185 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fishers, Indiana
“Charged me 25 Cents for extra tomatoes! Huh?”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Came in with my 3 year old and 11 month old. I ordered lunch fajitas, with no peppers and extra tomatoes. Diet Coke as well. When I got my bill, I was surprised to see a mysterious charge of .25 on my bill, so I asked the waitress. Her response "oh yeah, that's the extra tomatoes you asked for" well, i told her since I didn't want peppers I figured that it would equal out. She just stared at me with this blank look on her face. Hahaha! And that's exactly what I did, I laughed because it was so ridiculous, and she knows that I come in there at least twice a month, she always serves me. So I had to say something because it really bothered me. I said "I hope the extra quarter goes along way in keeping this place open because I will never come back here" Again, with the blank stare. Just incredible! A QUARTER!

• Visited September 2012

“Love it best mexican Food ever”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Love it best mexican food in fishers IN great prices services we go once a week you have to try they update the menú but the prices stay same :) I had try mariposa shrimp is so good

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Quick and easy”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Nice atmosphere. Love the chips and salsa. Menu recently updated. Everyone is pleasant. Food is filling and the spanish rice is best I've ever had.

Visited November 2011
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Mexican food in Fishers”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Try the chile verde pork or pork enchiladas with verde sauce. Camarones a la diabla if you like spicy heat. Chips and salsa are a weak spot. Margaritas on the rocks are great.

philadelphia area
“Average food, huge portions”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

We weren't amazed by the food. It was fine but didn't wow us. My husband's margarita was good and the portions are gigantic. I could have had a kid's meal and not finished it. We have three young sons and there was a lot of food left over...not because they wouldn't eat but because there was so much of it.
Service is fast though I have seen friendlier...it seems there is a "no smile" policy by the servers. The cashier is a little more cheerful.

• Visited September 2011