“Great family atmosphere, food overpriced”
Review of C R Heroes

C R Heroes
Ranked #28 of 186 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
US
“Great family atmosphere, food overpriced”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

This is a great local place that is family friendly. The food is pretty good, but way overpriced. Sandwiches are around $10 and they aren't anything fancy or different. You can pretty much get it anywhere else for less money.

• Visited January 2014

Indianapolis, IN
“good shtuff, friendly place”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Me and the fam really like the food and friendly atmosphere here. I get the ultimate grilled cheese which comes with a choice of many sides (the 'homemade' chips are really good); my shorties get the chicken strips which I think they make themselves, they are also very good.

The wait staff are very friendly and attentive. No I have not seen how they handle the food re previous reviews; I suspect its not much different from most restaurants i.e. I don't think I want to see how the food is handled to be frank. Anyway no one in my fam has ever had a health complaint from eating here.

There are 2 different sections to this place if you want to avoid the kids and want a bar type scene.

And AND wed. is free cookie night, so run and tell that homeboy...

We do go back

later

Visited December 2013
Lapel, Indiana
“Good food”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Six of us went here in August and had a great meal. They have some unique sandwich combinations that are really good. Great atmosphere as well. We definitely plan on going back.

• Visited August 2013
“Great neighborhood restaurant.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I love this restaurant! I have been a regular for 11 years. I love that it is a women/family owned restaurant. The food is always good!!! The service is even better. I have catered for business and personal events. Get the ribs or anything the food is always good. Just like the song says. "I love this bar"

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Started coming to this Restaurant several months ago and keep coming back. Excellent food and great young people working as servers there. Good prices and very Family Oriented Restaurant.
Met Owner Stephanie, very nice lady...will recommend to all our Friends and Family! Always found to be clean. Every day they offer different things to do, such as tonight (Thursday) Triva Night! Come on out and bring the Family, you wont be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013