“Really Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Stopped by Cheeseburger in Paradise for a quick lunch today. I got a cheddar bacon cheeseburger and fries. It was delicious. The service was great and the the waiter even was able to get the kitchen to make a dish for my coworker that was not on the menu. Good job guys!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

A good place to unwind after a long day. Was there on a Friday night, live music was good, and not overpowering.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Fun atmosphere! Stopped to have a libation and finish out my work day in a nice relaxing atmosphere. I found it!

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed January 17, 2013

proximity to hotel was great. I did not have to travel far to get good food. They have plenty of tvs for you to watch with a view from anywhere. In the summer they have an outdoor patio that's great.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This was our first visit to Cheeseburger in Paradise, and being a Jimmy Buffet fan I had expectations...and they were met. The appetizer/food selections were good, prices were reasonable and we had a fantastic waitress (Erin). Even my 15 and 10 year old sons enjoyed it!!!