“Quiet, clean, pleasant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Winnebago, Illinois
“Quiet, clean, pleasant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Quiet, clean room.
Nice sitting area with desk/lamp/internet cable (also has wireless Wi-Fi that worked great).
No freezer section in the fridge, but ice machine on each floor.
Good, typical hotel breakfast
Very pleasant and professional front desk staff.
Pool is fairly small, but clean.
All in all, no problems and a good night's rest!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
We appreciate your business, and are glad to have had the opportunity to serve you on your recent trip to Fishers. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for sharing your experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Ambler, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business. The hotel staff upon arrival was very nice. Room was clean and hotel was close to many restaurants etc... The one thing that hurt the stay was when in my room it was very noisy. Doors slamming, voices in the hall etc....there was a young group there which made me wonder if that was the reason for the noise. Overall, for the value a nice place I just did not sleep well due to the noise.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Fishers. I am glad to hear that the staff was friendly and hotel was clean. I am sorry to hear that we had some noise issues that affected your stay. We do try to make sure that all guests are able to enjoy their stay and have a good nights rest, so I apologize that other guests were over zealous. We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and hope to serve you again soon.

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

After getting up at 3:30 AM for a 6AM flight to Indy and working all day was not happy to have my room called and woken up at midnight, saying they had some confusion on who they checked into my room. I gave them my name and they said all was fine. A couple days after check-out noticed my credit card had 2 charges my room charge and an additional $170 charge. I contacted them to resolve was told only the General Manager can deal with this sort of thing. I have left 3 messages and still no call back from the GM. Going directly to Marriott and see if they can intervene.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jeff W
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide valuable feedback on your stay. I am very sorry to hear that there was some confusion during your stay that negatively impacted your stay. It is our goal to make your stay as comfortable as possible, not to disrupt it in the early hours of the morning. Obviously that confusion caused additional issues with an additional billing error and the headaches associated.

Your satisfaction with your stay is extremely important to me, I have been out of the office in meetings and apologize that the out of office message on my voicemail is evidently not working correctly. I have been in contact with the hotel to make sure that all billing errors have been corrected immediately. If you do not see that reflected please reach out to me directly.

I do hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future so that we might prove that what you experienced is the exception and not our normal level of service.

cleveland, ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Spent the weeknd for 14 family members at the Springhill in Fishers. What a fantastic place to stay. Impeccable facilities--absolutely wonderful staff....great breakfast...all the amenities needed to relax and have a great time.

Rooms are spacious, beds so comfortable..nice decor....complimentary coffee in the lobby 24 hours...great place!

Highly recommend...located by lots of nice restaurants, stores, etc.

You will love it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank preciouscottoncandy
Thank you for staying with us during your time in Fishers. We work very hard to make each guest feel at home. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast, amenities, and most importantly our staff. We love having you as our guest and hope you can return soon to let serve you again.

Columbia, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very nice suite, was clean and modern, price was good. The sleeper sofa was okay Flat screen tv was located so you could see from couch or beds. Easy to find the place and area was convenient to Indy. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Fishers. We know there are many other hotel options out there, and we strive daily to deliver the consistency that is expected from a marriott property. We are very excited to hear that you found your room to be clean and well appointed, as being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area is our mission. We look forward to your next trip in, and hope to serve you soon.

Rochester, Mi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great location--easy off & on to I-69 with plenty to do in area. Hotel, though, looks like it needs updating. Towels were very thin and gray--not sparkling white and thick as you'd expect. Lots of noise from room above--unusual for a Marriott property. Needed to call maintenance (at 10:00 p.m.) in order to get shower lever to work. Quick response, though. Breakfast was just okay. I've been staying in Embassy Suites recently due to conventions and they were all wonderful. Larger suite, better breakfast and quiet rooms.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad to have had your stay with us multiple times, but definitely strive to maintain the quality that you expect from a Marriott property. We have always focused on being the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area, and I'm glad to hear that when there was an issue in your room that it was handled quickly. We have recently upgraded our in room televisions too newer flat screens with HD programming, and upgraded our internet band width to insure our guests have as fast a connection as possible.
We will address the condition of the towels in your room right away, as we consistently replace any in room ammenities that no longer meet our standard, and I apologize that we evidently missed some in your case.
We very much appreciate your feedback as it helps us to maintain our focus on constant improvement, and I hope you visit it us soon so you can enjoy how your feedback has helped us improve your stay.

Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

My first stay at a Springhill Suite on business was a pleasant experience. Upon checking in, and going to my room on the 4th floor, I found that the noise from the air-con on the unit just in front of the hotel was a little noisy, and may disturb me. I went back to reception and asked if I could change rooms to the back of the hotel, and the check-in clerk (I can't remember her name, but she was very helpful) looked up on the hotel plans, and moved me just across the hallway.
The rooms at huge with a separate seating area, screened off from the bed, with a microwave and fridge.
The buffet breakfast (included) was good with a variety of hot and cold items, although the breakfast seating area is a little small, so I advise to get breakfast early!
The small gym was well equipped with 5 machines (although the aircon was a little too warm for me) and the pool looks inviting.
Unfortunately I was without a car and was relying on lifts for transport, but the bar nearby (Woolfies) is good for food, and there is a Walmart you can walk to within 15 minutes if you need more supplies (there is a limited selection in reception)
All in all, a good place to rest after a day of meetings

Room Tip: Top floor, facing the back of the hotel, away from the lifts was a good choice of room