“Comfortable Experience”

SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were very impressed with the Cleanliness of this SpringHill Suites in Indianapolis Fishers...Room was very spacious, impeccably clean and comfortable...The only thing was the smell - maybe housekeeping needs to spray it more with air freshner...Breakfast was good and replenished quickly...Very good customer service and especially Anthony at check-in was very helpful and professional...We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: stay away from pool turbines and elevators and also choose the higher floors
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We will congratulate Anthony for a job well done, and check into the less than fresh odor right away as well. Feedback like this is what make it possible for us to continue to improve and we can't thank you enough.

Hope to see back real soon.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I spend two to three nights in greater Indianapolis every month, and this is my preferred north side hotel. The facility is fairly new, it feels safe, the staff is polite and helpful, and the price is quite reasonable. The rooms are consistently clean, spacious and modern. They have a number of convenient restaurants near by and a bar you can walk to.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visits to Northeast Indianapolis. We are glad to hear that everything has been to your liking. We do strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the area, so thank you for noticing and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

See you soon,

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was in Indianapolis under unusual circumstances and was dropped (at my request) at the Springhill Suites front door. Anthony was at the reception desk. When I asked if they had a room for the night, he confirmed they did, and when I asked about the rate, he offered me a no-hassle, competitive rate. I felt well taken care of. I also asked about restaurants that would deliver, since I didn't have transportation. About an hour later, Anthony called to make sure I had received my dinner, and he said he hoped I had a better day the next day.

In addition to the great service, the hotel was very clean, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you very much for review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I will certainly share your comments with Anthony as he lived our mission of being the friendliest in the area. I am also very pleased that you noticed the extra efforts we put forth to maintain the cleanest hotel possible as well! We certainly hope to see you back soon.

Thanks again

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Loved this hotel for a one night stay with my husband. I would like to give the experience an EXCELLENT but due to the lobby area experience I have to knock my rating down just a wee bit. Let me start with the positive! Our room was WONDERFUL...clean, unique, clean, spacious, cozy, warm, clean, and design was super. Did I mention how clean the room was!?! We loved walking into a room design different form the typical rectangular shaped rooms we have visited many times on other trips. Our heating and ac worked beautifully. The bed was super comfortable and we loved the pillows. The small living room with loveseat was cozy and comfortable. Perfect desk area to use our laptop when needed. We appreciated the free wifi! The kitchenette area was perfect for our after dinner drink supplies. Unfortunately, we did not take advantage of the breakfast the next morning. It sounded wonderful with both hot and cold items. Our room was also quiet and we did not experience any disturbing noises from the hallway or below our room during the night (we were on the top floor). Very pleasant night away. We would not hesitate to return to this hotel in the future.

Our only complaint was the large number of people congregating in the lobby the entire time we were there. I believe some sort of sports tournament was taking place nearby as the people we saw in the lobby were parents and middle school or high school aged children. It was a great place for them to enjoy their time away from home, make plans or have a team meeting. But this did not allow a nice relaxing space for my husband and I to enjoy while we visited. It could not be helped and we do not blame the property for this unfortunate disappointment.

Room Tip: Request the top floor for a more pleasant stay.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always looking for ways to improve and make our guests experience better. We will work on strategies that allow for all guests to enjoy the entire hotel moving forward, but I really wanted to thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of the hotel. We strive to be the Cleanest and Friendliest and your feedback will be shared with the entire staff!

Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My family and I spent New Years at this location. What impressed me the most was the politeness and professionalism of the staff. My room was spacious and clean! I will definitely make a return visit (soon).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank F Y
KirbyBrown, Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your New Years with your family. We are very happy to hear that your stay was enjoyable and we truly feel honored to have you as our guest! We look forward to you next trip and hope you have a GREAT 2013!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here several times. Staff are always great - accomodating, friendly. Rooms are ok. Clean but nothing fancy. Exercise room has limited but good equipment.

Pool and spa could use some improvement. Rooms lack some amenities like retractable clothesline that are nice when you're staying a week.

Also a pet peeve, if hotels want us to conserve towels, put more towel racks in the room.

• Stayed: December 2012
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are glad to hear that you have and continue to stay with us, and your suggestions for our improvement are very helpful. We will get to work right away to get some of your ideas implemented! We look forward to your return.

Thank you.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We recently stayed three nights, and had a pleasant stay. The front desk help was uniformly helpful, starting with our late evening check-in with Anthony. The rooms were clean and the daily cleanings were well done. The room looked recently painted and the furnishings were in very good condition, featuring a small sitting area (sofa, chair, coffee table, desk) and a queen bed. The sink had generous counter space, and a separate toilet and walk-in glass-front shower with good water pressure. The wifi was capable, and two of us using laptops did not experience any lag. The hot breakfast featured eggs, sausages, waffles or pancakes, and a selection of breads. As noted by other reviews, the Springhill is close by many eating and shopping choices. I would certainly return to this property.

Room Tip: Our room on the top (fourth) floor was insulated from parking lot noise and traffic noise from nearb...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
KirbyBrown, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We do strive to maintain a very clean and friendly hotel. We are glad that you have noticed our efforts and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers / Indianapolis Area
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis

Been to SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers? Share your experiences!