“Wow!!!....Love this place!!!”

Ranked #49 of 189 Restaurants in Fishers
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome!!!. A great menu....omeletes were great...apple pancake a must!!! Service was top notch! Nothing bad to say at all!!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Luckily, I went here for a meeting. As I don't really eat carbs or pancakes, I would probably have not gone here of my own accord. In looking over the menu, I saw the perfect item, a Bacon Omelette. It was around $11. I thought it was a bit to expensive until I saw it. It was massive, not only was this a 3-4 egg omelette, it also had 1/4 to 1/2 lb. of bacon. It also had cheese covering it. Not only was this massive, it also came with three pancakes. Although I didn't eat the pancakes, I still was not able to finish the omelette, not for the lack of wanting to though. I would highly suggest this restaurant if you are in the area. The service was great and the food was good and plenty.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I believe they have the best team of servers in town. They are always pleasant and prompt. Restaurants generally will not get my return business based solely on the service. I'll give all a second chance. We're always pleasantly surprised by the service and quality of the meals. Probably visit twice a month. Probably would visit weekly if it wasn't so pricey. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

This is the place to go for pancakes. We've been going here every Sunday for a while now. I try a different kind every time and love them all! Especially the pumpkin pancakes. Blueberry pecan baby Dutch and banana are good too though. Good service. A typical breakfast joint with above average food.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The food is excellent, the service was very good. The place is always business, for a good reason. The prices are a bit high, but the food is very good....so you pay for it.....go and enjoy!