The Hampton in provided everything we could have asked for and more for $100. It is located just off I-69. We had two queen beds and an office area. The bathroom was nice and loaded with personal care products. Breakfast was a superior continental buffet served in an open atrium with a fireplace at one end. The sausage, egg, and cheese bagel was outstanding. Don't forget to pick up your free USA Today. We did not use the indoor pool or workout area, but there were towels stacked ready for usage. There is free wireless internet. But there is also a terminal located down by the breakfast area. Since the bill was slipped under the door, it was just dropping the key off and we were gone. No Hassles!
I have not stayed at any other place in Fishers, but why would I??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are here for work, to visit family, or to explore the local area, the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Fishers hotel is a great place to find friendly service and good value. Settle into your guest room and get some work done thanks to the free WiFi at our Fishers, Indiana hotel. Grab your laptop and the handy lap desk and you can even type while you stretch out on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). Step up to a suite and not only will you have more room, but you can also enjoy your own fireplace and whirlpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis - Fishers Hotel Fishers
- Hampton Inn Fishers
- Fishers Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Hotel Indianapolis