Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hilton Garden Inn was an exceptionally clean, comfortable, and enjoyable hotel. The mattresses are exceptional! We traveled to Indiana for an out of state wedding and were very pleased with hotel accommodations, friendly staff, and efficient service. We did not have an opportunity to use the restaurant/bar. The location is close to any type of restaurant you could imagine. Also easy access to main highways to get about Indianapolis. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Nancy P
HGI-Fishers, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass this on to the staff. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

During our stay we were greeted by Giovanni at the welcome desk he went above and beyond his duty to make our stay excellent. Then the next morning the breakfast was delicious, Angelica waited on us and did a fantastic job of taking care of us. The facility was well taken care of and the pool and hot tub were nice. The weight room had free weights and a few machines.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
HGI-Fishers, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

We will pass on the kind words to our staff...I'm sure they will appreciate the recogntion! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel. When I walked in, I actually said "oh wow!" because I was expecting a sort of run of the mill hotel and the lobby is unexpectedly lovely. The pool is pretty small but perfect for us with a little kid, with very large shallow steps leading down and a deep end that was only about 4 feet. Perfect temp! We had lots of fun playing with another little kid, but adding a couple more kids or some bigger kids would've made it chaos pretty quickly. But it was just perfect while we were there, and we had a blast. The pool towels were the thickest of the three hotels on our trip, and very soft. Our room was attractive, well appointed, and comfortable. And quiet! Room service was lightning fast, and they were really accommodating about my kid's food allergies. It was reasonably priced for hotel food. But I still can't give this hotel a Very Good for two nitpicky little reasons. Other people might not be bothered by these at all, but they irked me personally. I think I paid $200 -- it was Indy 500 weekend, so we expected they'd command market price. Nothing you can do about that, and the hotel was so pretty I thought bang for buck was pretty good. My first big irk was wifi -- 24 hours of complimentary basic wifi. After that you have a menu of choices including paying (nope!), or you can continue with some form of free wifi if you enroll in their loyalty program (also nope!). In this day and age, I just really found that ridiculous -- even the $90 Baymont Inn I stayed at in Middle-o-Nowhere Kentucky with the peeling wallpaper and broken ice machine offered free, unlimited, unfettered access to wifi. If that's what this hotel offers, they do a cruddy job of explaining it. The next thing was breakfast -- what is going on there?! They had some kind of made to order breakfast station that was like $11, but then the rest was a very typical free / continental set-up with cereal and yogurt, etc. It all looked great, no kidding - maybe the nicest looking breakfast set-up I've seen outside a proper restaurant. They actually had the most beautiful fresh fruit bar I think I've ever seen anywhere - my mouth literally watered! Dang! But do you think it was marked whether it was part complimentary and part paid? All paid? I thought omg I almost stole that box of Froot Loops! The place was busy, and so was I. It was the end of a very long trip, and we needed to eat and get moving. I thought ok well the misers that would not give you free wifi on your $200 room would probably charge you for breakfast, too. Right! OK! Drive through it is. I'm sure the staff would have explained it all very nicely had I made time to ask (they were super nice). But good lord people, every other hotel on earth has figured out how to communicate this stuff without having to assign a Sherpa to get you through it. Also, it was more than a little annoying to see people sitting around the lobby drinking their (free? $6?! who knows!) coffee, with all their crap piled on luggage carts. I thought it was super nifty how the hotel offer the small, nimble kind of luggage cart you use at the airport instead of the mammoth trolley that only steers on one end that you get most other places. But good luck finding one to use yourself, because they're all in the lobby trying to figure out how breakfast works.

Room Tip: Stay here on business, so your company can pick up the extra charges
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

We will pass on your kind words to the staff...I know they will appreciate the recognition! We're happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Can't say enough about how hard everyone at this facility work to make sure that guests are treated so well!!! This is from check-in, to the restaurant (food & service are exceptional), to the excellent care of the rooms, and even the workout facility is the best!!! Thanks for caring so much, everyone!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We strive for excellent customer service to make sure every stay is great. Thank you so much for your kind words. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

This property is the typical nice and clean Hilton Garden Inn. Be careful during rush hour (morning and evening) because the traffic on I69 will be heavy. Great cooked to order breakfast and friendly staff.

Room Tip: I prefer a low floor that has easy access to the pool and wieght room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
HGI-Fishers, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

We're glad you enjoyed your stay. Thanks for the review!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

For the rate I paid which must have been dictated by demand on this particular weekend, I would have expected my breakfast to be included. Otherwise the hotel was clean and comfortable and well decorated.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-Fishers, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your trip to Indianapolis. We do have an excellent made-to-order breakfast but since it's provided by our restaurant, The Garden Grille & Bar, it is not complimentary. Thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed at the Hilton several times, but this stay was very frustrating. On April 22 (room 205 I believe), around 3:00 PM my toilet stopped working. I called down to the front desk and told them and was assured it would be fixed immediately. At 7:00 PM, no one came to the room to fix the toilet so I walked down to the front desk and told them. They assured me someone would fix it. At 9:00 PM, no one still has yet to come to the room. I called down the the front desk and they told me they couldn't find the "handy man." At this point I knew they were not going to do anything to fix this situation. Therefore, I had to walk across the street to the gas station to use the restroom. There was no working toilet in my hotel room for 18 hours. It was absurd. The Hilton front desk never once contacted me, I had to contact them every time. I was very unimpressed with their professionalism and customer service. When I checked out the next day, again, the front desk did not think it was a big deal to go 18 hours without a working toilet. The gentleman at the front desk said he will "talk to his manager" and can possibly give me some extra Hilton Honors points. I was passed frustration, turned in my keys, said thank you, and went to my meeting.

I am fine with things breaking and having to be flexible, but the lack of any form of customer service was non-existent. That was whats frustrating.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
HGI-Fishers, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2014

Please accept my deepest apologies. As a Hilton Garden Inn establishment we are proud to be able to consider ourselves as setting the bar for Hilton standards. After speaking with members of our staff it was concluded that a member of housekeeping did go to your room and attempted to fix your toilet. He was unable to and the front desk failed to communicate this with you and rectify the situation. I can assure you that this is not the norm and that your next visit with us will be to your utmost satisfaction. At the Hilton Garden Inn we are in constant pursuit of perfection and are already working on solutions that will prevent similar problems from occurring in the future . Please contact me personally if there is anything further I can do for you. I hope you give us another chance and we'll see you again soon. Have a great day!

Christine Lowery

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers? Share your experiences!