Spent one night here while attending a conference next to this hotel. Had a King room. Check-in went very smoothly and was able to get a room early. The room was clean and spacious. The lobby of this hotel was uniquely decorated for a HGI. Staff was very pleasant and accomodating. Breakfast buffet was included, but as usual was not very appealing or inviting. Cooked to order food was better. One complaint would be that the parking lot was snow covered and was not plowed for over a day. Trekking thru snow and slush was a problem. If in this area again I would stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five Key Pillars to ensure your stay is as pleasurable as it is productive:• Sleep Deep with our garden sleep system beds• Work Smart with free wifi and 24 hour business center• Eat Well at our restaurant, The Great American Grill• Stay Fit by breaking a sweat in the 24 hour fitness center• Treat Yourself with a cocktail or soak in the hot tub. Everything. Right where you need it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers Hotel Fishers
- Hilton Garden Inn Fishers
- Hilton Fishers