“Correction of Previous Review”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We travel throughout the US on business and stay in 3-4 hotels each month. We are HH and try to stay in Hilton family hotels when we can. Marriott is our next choice. Some time ago we submitted a review on our stay at the Fishers, IN Hilton Garden Inn July-August 2012. We apparently mixed up the ratings which was called to our attention by email from Trip Advisor. We have stayed in this hotel many times and it is an excellent hotel. Our sincere apologies to HGI for confusing the ratings and thank you Trip Advisor for setting this straight; you are a very squared away

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jackSanDiego
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Wonderful staff. Nice clean rooms! Great location! Did not want to leave! This was our first time staying at this location in this town. We enjoyed the snow! The breakfast was wonderful. My family enjoyed the coffee and fresh cookies in the lobby. Our drinks stayed full at breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robin L
HGI-Fishers, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast/Fishers. It is good to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially how well that the staff took care of you and you didn't want to leave! We appreciate your comments and and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We stay at this HGI occasionally throughout the year (I've rated it previously) and I will continue to strongly recommend it. Very clean, peaceful, and spacious rooms. The lobby is bright and welcoming. Carolyn at the front desk is awesome! She is a true professional. We are always recognized as Hilton Honors members, which I appreciate. Stay at the HGI Fishers!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Nmk3

Thank you for your feedback! I will be sure to let Carolyn that you appreciate her professionalism and how awesome your stay was. We look forward to seeing you once again, the next time you are in Fishers

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here while visiting family nearby for holidays. I arrived late in the evening due to flight delays. The front desk checked me in quickly and gave me a welcome 'goody bag' of snacks. It was a nice welcome after a long travel day. The room was modern, clean and quiet. The bed was comfy. The room was equipped with a small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Nothing you'd use for cooking, but nice to keep drinks, snacks or leftovers.

The staff manning the breakfast buffet/cook to order made my stay particularly enjoyable. It is not included in your room price but at 10.99 was reasonable. Especially since they would cook anything you wanted..pancakes, waffles, poached eggs, omelettes. It was fresh and hot. Not stale and watery offerings offered on 'free' breakfasts I've had before.

I was also delighted by a Christmas box left outside my room by staff. It included fruit and snacks and was a nice surprise!

My departure coincided with a blizzard. I planned to ship boxes from nearby FedEx. The FedEx was closed due to the blizzard but the manager at this hotel agreed to keep my boxes for pickup the next day! Truly above and beyond.

I will stay here again if my travels bring me back...and would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank ZsaZsa99

We are delighted that you chose to spend the holidays with us! Thank you for the wonderful comments about our hot, coooked to order breakfast. I am sure the chef and the rest of the staff will be thrilled with your recognition of their service. We lok forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

My recent visit to this hotel impressed me that management should soon consider a renovation as the hotel sit directly behind a newer competitor-Hotel Indigo, a Holiday Inn brand. The outside appearance of the Hilton Garden doesnt compete adequately with Hotel Indigo.

The interior is the comfortable and routine. One elevator is a negative as waiting can be longer than expected. Rooms were acdceptable and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank benfen6293
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We stayed here for a weekend, from Friday afternoon until Sunday morning, and found it to be a great location for the Indy area. Highways were easy to manueaver from here, as we were all over the metro area. A really great little restaurant was just across the parking lot (Sahm's), along with a couple other casual places within easy walking distance - even a Wal-Mart when you do a midnight beer run! The staff was very polite and helpful, the lobby and rooms clean as a whistle, and the hot tub - HOT! My only caveat would be not to stay in the last couple of rooms on each end of the hotel as the stairway doors slam late into the night - perhaps just because of the bridal party and teens running up and down the stairs, but the slam of a metal door was pretty jarring.

Room Tip: As stated earlier, avoid the last couple of rooms near the ends of the hotel where the stairs are lo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beth M
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed here one night for work. There are several restaurants close by within walking distance. The hotel was quiet and my room was clean. The staff were friendly but did not seem as knowledgeable about the area as past hotels I stayed in. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DavidandKim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fishers
Hampton Inn and Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Cambria hotel & suites Noblesville - Indianapolis

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers? Share your experiences!