“Awesome Chinese Food”

Dragon House Chinese Eatery
Ranked #68 of 194 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I am very picky about my chinese food and this restaurant fixes if very well. They deliver quickly and the food is very well prepared. I was so pleasantly surprised when I got their food and have been ordering from them ever since. Highly recommend!

5  Thank mike m

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Dragon House has been open for many years. Private ownership has done a great job in service and quality of food. Good variety on the buffet with reasonable prices. Open for lunch and dinner. Highly recommend this buffet. Ask for Barry or Rosa, they are the owners and are very nice people. Enjoy!

5  Thank tbird505
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Having read good reviews about this restaurant, I decided to visit. The price with tax is $9.99, paid as you enter. I was surprised by how snmall it was. There was only one hot buffet bar had the minimal traditional Chinese buffet offerings. It had the traditional egg roll, sweet and sour, crab rangoon, general tsos, soups, rices, vegetable dishes, etc. The crab rangoon filling was very good. It did offer a lettuce wrap but I just ate the filling. There was a small cold table which had a rather limited salad selection. It also had soft serve vanilla and chocolate--no toppings, and a limited selectin of sweets and puddings. While I would say the quality of the food was very good, I was disappointed by the quantity. My dirty dshes were removed in a timely manner. The carry out or order in menu seemed ot have a good selection, however.

4  Thank Lizard4280
Reviewed March 17, 2011

Excellent food, reasonable price ($9.25 for adult at dinner, including the drink) and selection is pretty good. Always an ample supply of egg rolls, general tso, fried rice (the 'staples'!)....my favorite Chinese buffet!

8  Thank JoeA-Indianapolis
Reviewed March 20, 2010

I go here for lunch all the time when i work on the weekends. The food is great and the people are always nice. I love it and always come back for more. This place is awesome! Great Buffet and great carry out‎

7  Thank Zach971