“Motorcycle trip”

Ranked #13 of 185 Restaurants in Fishers
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Motorcycle trip”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Close to hotel, food is good not great. Service is hot and cold. Walking distance to the hotel, clean restroom,

Visited June 2014

Indiana
“Not a fan of the Alpine Chicken Wrap”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We visited Wolfie's while traveling in the area. The staff was very friendly, service was fast, and beer was ice cold. My husband really liked his meal (ruben). I had an alpine chicken wrap. I did not like the taste of the blackened chicken in the wrap.The rest of the wrap was wonderful, so I ate it anyway. I am not a picky eater at all. Wolfie's needs to rethink the seasoning of the chicken in this wrap as it didnt go well with the rest of the flavors at all. Overall, I would try Wolfie's again, but I would not order the Alpine Chicken again.

Visited May 2014
“Great Service, Great Food.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Everything was great about Wolfie's besides my husband wanted a t-shirt and they didn't sell any. Other than that little thing...everything was excellent! Definite recommendation from us.

Visited April 2014
Ava, MO
“Convenient local watering hole”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Didn't know Wolfie's was a chain. Feels cozy & inviting. Close to I-69 exit 96th St. Close to hotels. Drinks are generous. Many quality beers.

Visited December 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, indifferent atmosphere.”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The food and the drinks were very high quality but each of the several times I've been there with coworkers, we've felt like outsiders intruding into an hostile world. Not inviting, friendly or comfortable. This restaurant has an "out of sync" feel that pervades from walking in to walking out. Other choices in the area seem to want our business so we will go there instead in the future.

• Visited September 2013