“Love Panera - this cafe...not so much”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #85 of 194 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've been to many Panera's across the country and throughout Indianapolis. My suggestion is to keep on driving. The employee who rang up my order wasn't friendly and you could tell she didn't want to be there.

Paradise Bakery which is owned by Panera is a few miles up at Hamilton Town Square. Well worth the extra miles, plus it's more spacious and much friendlier staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I can't get enough of that loaded potato soup. I love how they keep some big potato chunks and don't forget the bread bowl. The only drawback in my eyes is that you can only get it on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I always use Panera whenever I can for catering my presentations. Easy to order for small to large gatherings and I am never disappointed!

Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was a great store we got food to go, every thing was perfit. I had food allergys they were very helpful with helping me make choices

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I soulded rated it lower.Had a sandwich that was so hard I took it home and the birds wouldn't eat it