“Great food in a tiny little restaurant”

Puccini's Smiling Teeth Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #6 of 185 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta. Dine in at one of our casual, yet stylish, locations in Indianapolis, Columbus, West Lafayette, Bloomington (Bucceto's) & Lexington. Or call to carry out, arrange catering, or order delivery. Puccini's Smiling Teeth proudly provides quality food at a reasonable price.
Godfrey, IL
“Great food in a tiny little restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

While in town for pleasure, we stopped by Puccini's, in part because it was very close to our hotel. Tucked into a small strip mall, we were pleasantly surprised at the large menu, good service and delicious food.

In addition to a fine salad, we had the Lil' Razorback Pizza, which was a great choice for a meat lover like me.

It is a very small restaurant, so I can imagine that it could get crowded quickly. But we really enjoyed our meal at Puccini's.

Fishers, Indiana
“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I actually life in fishers but this restaurant is so good I have to write a review! I have never been disappointed at Puccini's the employes are very nice and the specialty pizzas are fantastic. Definitely worth stoping in.

Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
“Very nice find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

While in the area on business, I was going to walk from the hotel to Subway in the adjacent strip mall. I happened to see Puccini's and decided to give it a try. I had a salad, lasagna, and a glass of wine for $16. The bread was very good, the service was good, and the food arrived quickly. This place is located right on I-69, so it is an easy on and off if traveling.

Valparaiso, Indiana
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Good pizza and pasta. It is a busy place on a saturday evening but service was good and food hit the spot.

Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Pizza Not Bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Being from Chicago, I am very particuliar about my Pizza. I was pleasantly suprised at Puccini's as we ordered 4 different flavored pizzas for a family party we were attending, and the were all well received. Delivery was fast too

Visited November 2012