“One of the best steaks I ever had!”
Review of Murphys Pubhouse

Murphys Pubhouse
Ranked #35 of 200 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I (along with 3 of our adult children) had a wonderful meal at Murphy's Pubhose on a busy Friday evening. My New York Strip Steak was grilled to perfection ... One of the best I have ever had! My wife and 2 daughters ordered the Rasberry Chicken Salads and could not stop raving about how good it was. My son-in-law had the Fish and Chips and was too busy feasting on it to do much talking.

The waitress was very attentive and prompt with her service, and the manager (Ryan) came to our table twice to welcome us and make sure that everything was done as ordered. We will make this restaurant one of our regular visiting places.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with the wife and kids and wow!!! What a difference, place looks great and it's Non-Smoking!!! :) friendly staff and not too loud like most Pubs! Very pleasant atmosphere all around. We really enjoyed our meals. I had the recommended Surf & Turf with Salmon and a 6oz Filet Mignon, do juicy and cook perfectly. My wife had the wedge salad and a huge Shrimp Cocktail. She was as happy as can be. Kids had a kids pizza and chicken planks with really fresh fruit my son said. Happy campers here... We will be back! 5 Stars all aound!