“Horrible service”
Review of Red Habanero - CLOSED

Red Habanero
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We asked for a table when given the choice between that and a booth because we had our 7 month old daughter with us. Apparently we were not in anyone's section because no one ever came to wait on us. The restaurant was not that busy. We were the only ones at a table. People came in after us and were served. We would have left but our daughter was asleep. Finally I asked a guy sweeping the floor if we could order and he got a waiter. My husband ordered plain steak tacos and I ordered chicken tacos. The waiter brought mine plain too. They were so dry I wanted to get some sour cream but he never looked our way again until he brought the check. The other people in the restaurant seemed to be getting good service. We were very nice the entire time but not even that helped. So 20 bucks for a long wait and dry tacos.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I love eating at this Red Habanero. The service is always great as well as the food. The waiter is always right there at your table when you sit down to take drink and food orders. You don't have to wait for a long time for the food and it tastes wonderful. The staff is always very friendly and the manager always checks on us every time we are there. I highly recommend this restaurant for everyone. The atmosphere is great and the prices are decent as well. I have nothing but good things to say about this restaurant.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

The whole family stopped in for dinner. The price was about right. The food each of us enjoyed. The red burrito is my favorite for sure. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

If you want to escape from tex-mex for a while and go taste something closer to actual Mexican food this might be the place. It still has enough American influence to avoid being too spicy but you will get 5-star service from an authentic Mexican.

Overall, good food and reasonable prices. Between 7 and 13 dollars plus drink.

Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant several times & it never disappoints. The chips and salsa are always fresh. The food tastes fresh and authentic. The waiters are very friendly and attentive.