“Food and Service are very good!!!”
Review of Red Habanero - CLOSED

Red Habanero
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I got to say that Mexican food is not my favorite, but this place is very good. If you like fish, try the VALlARTA PLATE, I think is delicious. The staff is very friendly and they try to accommodate any request we had and the best part is they always do. the CARNE ASADA is very good as long as you make sure you ordered it medium, because by default is a little over cooked but is very well seasoned and all their items are very inexpensive.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is without any doubt the best mexican restuarant I have ever tried!!!!
People there is always friendly and professional, the location is pretty good andfood is absolutely excellent!!!!!
Everything you pick from the menu is just amazing, all ingredients are so fresh and tasty...
Wonderful place for a great dinner with friends...I go there almost every Friday night!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

The queso here is excellent. The chips are good. I like to get the nachos. Usually the service is excellent and friendly. Several times our children have gotten free desserts. Sometimes when we arrive lately we have a hard time getting anyone to come to the front of the restaurant. They definately need someone to stay upfront to attend to customers. Its one of our favorite quick after church places.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Went to Red Habanero for lunch & it was thee worst experience ever!! After bringing us our food, we asked for extra napkins, refills on our drinks and our missing sour cream from one of the entrees. She NEVER came back to our table! She never checked in on us and we even had to ask for our bill. Went I went up to the cashier to ak or my bill, the waitress came over to me & said she was busy & it wasn't her fault that she didn't check back on our table. She said she had other guests to take care of. I left very upset, got the phone number to the GM and called him. To make a longer story short.... He was ruder than she was!!! I DO NOT recommend this restaurant AT ALL!!!! P.S..... I own 2 restaurants and would NEVER treat a loyal, paying customer the way they did!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Loved on how I got my food within a few minutes and their food is good for the price you pay! Go into this restaurant and I know you will not be dissapointed!!