“Great stay”

Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great stay”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Check in was fast and staff was very friendly. The rooms were very nice in size and very comfortable. Rooms were nice and clean and beds were very comfortable. The breakfast had a super selection of items to choose from. I think the most I have even seen at a hotel. Liked that the pool had extended hours till later in the evening. Overall this was just a great place to stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank RandiLou
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about our hotel. We sure enjoyed having you stay with us and hope that you will return again soon! Making folks comfortable and meeting their needs while they are away from home is a true passion for all of us here at AmericInn!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My stay was absolutely fantastic. I had a nice romantic night away with the hubby and it was perfect. The staff put flowers in the room for me and had my wine and wine glasses chilled and ready to rock and roll when we arrived. They went out of their way to accommodate our special night. This is definately a place you want to stay.

Room Tip: You definately want a suite! They are sooo wonderful and worth it.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cindy R
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Hi thank you for letting us know that you enjoyed your stay. Your business is appreciated and we hope you two will be back with us again soon!
Anderson, Indiana
Reviewed December 17, 2012

This was the cleanest and friendliest hotel ever. I just can not express to you just how clean it was. Under the beds, on the ceilings, in the corners, everywhere!! I loved it! The staff was amazing, so friendly and kind. It was so very nice. The pool and hot tub were - well, amazing! LOVED this place so very much.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Nancy B
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to report on your experience wit our hotel in Indianapolis! We want you to know that we appreciate and value your business! Please come back to visit us again soon!

Roxann Leija
Marengo, Ohio
Reviewed December 3, 2012

The staff was wonderful - friendly, courteous and most efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was outstanding, only wish I could have stayed longer at this hotel. One of the best in the area!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to report your experience at our hotel. I am glad you stayed with us! We look forward to your return when you visit Indy again!
Central Illinois
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This hotel has seen its better days. The first thing you see upon arrival is an old attached building that used to be some sort of restaurant. Literally there were planks over the doors, boarded up and vacant - should have been my first tip off as to the interior quality of the entire establishment. The new paint all around was a good effort but the entire place was not up to the standard of other AmericInn hotels I’ve seen. The front desk told me proudly this hotel was the first AmericInn that was not owned by AmericInn but a property that is leasing the name. I didn’t think much of it until we unpacked. The halls smelled like bug spray, our room carpet was sticky, mold on the bathroom ceiling, breakfast area was very cramped and always seemed to be out of what they were passing as breakfast, and at 9:00 AM the pool area had trash and disgusting things and had no towels, the water in the hot tub was a funky shade of brown.

I do give the staff credit, they were trying to make the best of what they had to work with but it just wasn’t enough. They asked if there was something they could have done to make our stay more enjoyable. What they could have done was well out of their pay grade. Sorry, if it’s a pig’s ear, don’t try and slap a coat of paint on it and sell it as more. Bulldozers are chomping.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank kman_62626
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that my staff provided a service level that met your expectations. Please contact me directly so we can discuss a resolution and address the other concern’s with your stay.

Roxann Leija
317-578-9000
Springfield, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 2, 2012

A friend of mine and I stayed at this hotel while we were in town for a flea market at the state fair grounds. Although the flea market experience was, shall we say, not so nice, the hotel stay was very pleasurable. All of the staff - Sayeem, Julie and Mackenzie in particular - were very pleasant and a joy to speak with. The hotel was very clean and well kept. I am one that looks for quality customer service and when I receive it I remember and would be willing to pay a little more for it. I would definitely go out of my way to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Heather C
RoxannRLeija, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you for staying with us! We really love to hear about our guest experience because it is always our goal to insure they will want to come back! We look forward to your speedy return to us! I have shared kudos with my team per your review!
West Bend, Wisconsin
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We visit relatives in Indy on a regular basis and our visit in September 2012 was our 3rd stay at the AmericInn. It's nice, clean, quiet, comfortable, very conveniently located near the interstate, and a GREAT value. The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful. During this visit, we noticed exceptional service by the attendant who was working the breakfast area (both Saturday and Sunday morning). She was extremely attentive, buzzing around to make sure all of the food items were well-stocked. We will definitely return to this hotel during future visits.

Room Tip: King room 229 was very quiet, even though the hotel is close to the interstate.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Christine M
RoxannRLeija, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel and our team! We appreciate your business and are glad that it showed through our service. We look forward to taking care of you again next time you pass through Indianapolis!