“AWESOME Staff and attention to pet-owners!”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“AWESOME Staff and attention to pet-owners!”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed at the hotel two nights with our dog, whom we had to leave a large part of the day because of a swim meet. Not only was there no problem, the staff even helped when the meet was delayed and we needed to leave the dog unexpectedly long in the room on the day of departure. VERY accommodating!!!! AWESOME.
The breakfast is very generous for the price. This hotel is REALLY worth its money and offers a GREAT price-service ratio. Extremely happy customers (who, by the way, travel very much all over the world and thus know how rare such accommodating service is).

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Axel M
, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us and others know what we are doing right! We very much enjoyed having you and your furry friend stay with us and are happy to offer certain designated pet friendly rooms to our guest. We are glad to hear your time in Indianapolis was enjoyable and hope you will be able to visit with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Elkhart, Indiana
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Was met by Kaylee at the front desk. She was an awesome ambassador for AmericInn. Very personable, friendly and professional. She showed us a jacuzzi room in case we wanted to book one for our next trip, gave us a list of local places to eat and was just all in all, very pleasant. The room was more than adequate, very clean and had all the amenities we could ask for. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and I didn't feel like I would stick to the carpet when I took my shoes off. Nice breakfast in the AM in the lobby and the hotel manager was very informative to my wife when we checked out. You have good people working at your Indy location

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Dave J
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience here at AmericInn Hotel and Suites Indianapolis. We think it is the minimum that we offer clean, affordable accommodations with only the friendliest staff. We are happy to be your home away from home every time you return to Indianapolis!
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Americinn is a wonderful hotel! The bed's were cozy and clean! The breakfast was really good! Americinn had a wonderful size office space! I would really recommend you to stay here! It is one of the best!

• Stayed April 2012
Dover, Ohio
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Nice reasonably priced hotel. Clean and recently remodeled. The staff was great. The breakfast was ok. They had steamed rice on the buffet, but no ice water to drink. Close to many restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank carolc80
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I booked this hotel with Hotwire.com and got a great deal, so I'm definitely not complaining about the price. The location is great and the rooms are good size and seemed clean. The only complaints I have are that the lobby smelled strongly of chlorine as soon as we walked in. Also, when I booked the room, I wasn't able to request what type of room I wanted, so I figured when I got there I would request a king bed instead of 2 double beds, since just my husband and I were staying. The lot was pretty empty so I knew they weren't sold out. But when I asked the lady as we were checking in she said the computer wouldn't let her change it. Honestly I felt like she could have tried a little harder to make up happy...I was disappointed that we had to sleep In a little double bed, but like I said--we didn't pay much so I guess it should be expected. Overall, other than the room setback, it was a pretty good stay...

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank Katiejo2187
RoxannRLeija, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Thank you for choosing AmericInn Hotel and Suites in Indianapolis for your stay. Your business and your feedback are greatly appreciated . I am glad that your overall experience was good, and that you felt we were a value for your money. Please contact me at the hotel direct so that I can address the room type issue you experienced during your stay.

Roxann Leija
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed December 30, 2011

We happened upon this hotel on our way to Chateau Thomas in Fishers. We've stayed at AmericInn's before and have always have good luck with them. Staff was great - Paula was very helpful. Clean, quiet, comfortable rooms. Good breakfast. Clean fitness area. Very consistent with other stays at AmericInn's

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank trek150
Ellicott City, Maryland
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We stayed two nights. The room was clean, comfortable and nice. The towels were decent and not threadbare. The room was very good for sound insulation. Wireless internet access was good. The morning breakfast was convenient, and included make-your-own-waffles, sausage and egg biscuits, yogurt, fruit, as well as breads, pastries and cereal. Although we did not use the small indoor pool, it seemed well maintained. The hotel was convenient to I-65, and there are several chain restaurants nearby. The staff were professional and friendly. There was a computer available in the lobby with a printer.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank erichL7530PA
Rhettsexton, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at the AmericInn Fishers. Your comments are truly appreciated and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest and the opportunity to serve you again in the future.