“Fun but costly”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 6 Fun & Games in Fishers
“Fun but costly”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

In my previous review I would like to apology for giving the wrong rates, it's ACTUALLY HIGHER than I previously had mentioned. It's 9 dollars for 30 minutes (not 9 dollars for an hour) and 13 dollars for an hour and on up... So if you have more than one or two kids make sure you have plenty of cheese ready to spend...by the way... You HAVE to buy tickets ONLINE early in advance to get a decent timeslot but online they will give you the open timeslots. If you just show up you could and most likely get turned down for they're upcoming jump sessions, hoped this helped!

Fishers, Indiana
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great workout for the adults and kids!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We have taken the kids to Sky Zone on several occasions. They have a blast (so do we when we jump too)! The kids have also attended several peer birthday parties...so I assume the rates for parties is reasonable. Keep in mind that after 30-60 minutes of non-stop jumping, children and adults will be completely wiped out. The admission price is a tad on the high side, but you are getting a unique experience. We would recommend going to the website and filling out their waiver before you arrive. This will save a ton of time at check in. Don't print and file blank waivers away, because it sounds like they update them frequently.

Visited January 2013
“Poor service but fun”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I came to skyzone for a good time with my two friends, very unaware that the system had been changed and all the files for waivers had "expired." I was fortunate that my mother was still there and was able to get my waiver signed along with one of my friends. My other friend, lets call him friend number 2, was only able to get there on account that he found a ride because his mother was out of town. When it came time to get his waiver signed, he called his mom to get her to fill out a waiver online. She submitted it several times, and by this time is was an hour past our hour and a half jump time. As we were trying to figure this out the cashier person was casually talking on the phone for a long time before we politely asked her to check the website again for it. When we found out it had failed another time, we asked if we could confirm the waiver over the phone. The lady at the front desk checked it and told us that we could, but she told us instead of actually jumping we could get a pass for one hour and a half. Friend 1 and I ended up jumping for the remaining 20 minutes because we couldn't get compensation for the time we had wasted waiting around. The trampolines were very fun, despite the fact we were short a friend. Overall it was a bad expirience, though I would return had we been able to jump. Friend 2 is looking over my shoulder as I write this so I will add BAD SERVICE

Indianapolis
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great fun for grandchildren”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We took our two grandchildren here and they had a great time. They keep on file the permits signed by parents so we did not need to worry. Money well spent.

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Whole lotta bouncing!”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Talk about a fun activity that isn't just about jumping on a trampoline. You can play dodge ball, dunk a basketball or just jump into a pile of foam. There is even jumping off the wall and back onto the trampoline.

1 Thank Artzen