“Perfect birthday party!”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Fishers
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My daughter asked to do this for her birthday but we had never been before. We are so glad she did! The staff is professional and efficient. The kids all had a great time and I felt like it was a safe environment. It was a great way to expend some energy and make family memories. We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed April 3, 2012

My children (ages 8 and 9) love going here. It is basically a very large room with trampolines covering the floor that is divided up into several areas. The areas include dodge ball (which my kids spend most of their time at), an area with basket ball hoops for dunking, a foam pit that you can do flips into and an open jumping area. The prices are pretty reasonable and it's great exercise for the kids. Best to buy tickets online or get there early since they sell out quickly on weekends. At times there are a fair number of teenagers and adults doing activites like dodge ball and this has lead to some minor injuries (sprained ankle, bruises) to my son when he collided with one of them. The staff seems to be fairly attentive to keeping people safe.

4  Thank Howard M