“Great food and great value”
Review of Yats

Yats
Ranked #17 of 193 Restaurants in Fishers
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I love cajun food! So, I visit Yats often. This time I wanted to leave a review. The food is always good. However, this time I tried something different and was pleasantly surprised. The chicken creole tastes almost like I was sitting in Nawlins. Kudos to the staff and owners of Yats. A great taste of cajun in Indiana!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

We get to Indianapolis about once a month and I can't wait to get to Yats for some excellent Chicken Creole, Chili Cheese Etoufee, or other great items. Try to get their early as the Jambalaya sells out by 2pm at the very latest.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Loved the food here! Spicy and flavorful. I highly recommend this establishment for anyone looking to change up their normal dinner routine and have an amazing meal without the exorbitant prices.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

Had a half n half plate of the Jambalaya and the Chili Cheese Etouffee w/ Crawfish. Both were very tasty. Excellent and friendly service. Only $8 including the soft drink. I will be back!

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This place is great comfort food with as much spicy as you want to add !! I had red beans and sausage, and drunken chicken. They were both great !!