“Comfort Suites Northeast Fishers”

Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel on 2 occasions the last month. Both stays were acceptable, and I mostly had a pleasant stay. I thought the hotel was looking a bit on the old side, and maybe a little rough around the edges, but the staff does a good job keeping everything clean and comfortable. The breakfast was biscuits and gravy rather than scrambled eggs, which isn't really my preference, so that was disappointing. Other than those two things this is a good hotel in a good location, and I'll stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear 37Geese,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis Fishers.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding breakfast on your recent visit. We normally get a lot of great reviews about our biscuits and gravy, and I am sorry you are not a fan. I hope we had enough other items offered, so that you at least got something you liked for breakfast. I also want you to know that we will be finishing the renovation our rooms in 2014, to give us a fresh new look.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Indianapolis.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have family who recently moved to the area, so this is my 2nd hotel stay in Indianapolis. The last hotel was adequate for a 'place to stay', but the Comfort Suites-Fishers made me feel like I was on VACATION! The rooms were clean - no musty or wet smells. The hallways were brightly lit, good breakfast choices and friendly staff. I got the jacuzzi suite as an extra treat and I enjoyed that as well. I took my grandson to swim in the pool a couple of times. The pool area was very clean - and relaxing the two times there was no one else in there. There were plenty of shops and restaurants close by - but that seems to be the case everywhere in Indianapolis.

Room Tip: I had a 2nd floor room - no issues except for the last night (Monday) - I could hear whoever was in...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ozgirl75
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Ozgirl75,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and the five star review. We're so happy our hotel made you feel like you were on Vacation, and that you and your grandson enjoyed the pool.

Thank you for the tip, they are always appreciated. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

The price was right for our two-night stay for a nearby wedding. Front desk personnel was nice, room was clean. We were near the elevator so it was a tad noisy and didn't sleep too well. I'd probably stay there again if in the area, just request something farther away from the elevator.

Room Tip: don't stay near elevator
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear Jlmurphy84,

Thank you for writing a nice review. I am sorry to hear about the elevator being a tad noisy. We have called out our elevator company to look into this situation. Also, I have shared you comments with my front desk staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.

Hope you had a great time at the wedding. We're looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations if you get back to the area in the future.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

A good accessible location for our visit pupose and also close to 82nd commercial street (Malls, restuarants). Welcoming hotel and reception desk. Mostly clean. A team of high school sport players that just arrived created significant noise in the corridor, but it was mostly over after an hour.

At midnight we discovered that air condtion unit was not heating, but it was not practical to contact the maintenance or to move to another room.

Some guests left a pile of room serice in the corridor during the night, created a poor smell throughout the morning. No hotel attendant came to clear it (a Saturday morning).

Free Wifi. Ate breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marathon308
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear Marathon308,

Thank you so much for writing a review about your experience at our hotel. Please allow me to apologize for your heater not working. I appreciated you letting us know at checkout. I am happy to report that we have fixed that unit.

I glad the high school hockey players calmed down after check in. I also want to apologize for my staff not removing the smelly food item from the corridor. I have reviewed you comments with my team to insure we handle this differently in the future.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

the first room I checked into smelled like a cat had been in there I went down to the front desk to ask for another room and was told there were no other room and I would be stuck in that room. When checking out in the AM the lady asked how my stay was and I told her. She gave me worthless sorry and my bill. Not impressed with the staff and cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Greenbean94,

Your review is greatly appreciated as it helps us improve our hotel. Please let me apologize for the smell in your room and rude treatment you received from our front desk clerk. I've addressed the behavior with her directly, and she joins me in offering an apology for her reactions.

At your convenience, please contact me at gm.in114@choicehotels.com; I would like to make up for your poor experience.

Thank you again for writing the review and I hope you will give us another chance to change your opinion of our hotel.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Love "suites". I like to hit the grocery store (Marsh is just around the corner) so i use the fridge and the microwave. I don't always eat out and i often pick up a salad bar , bottled water, yoghurt, etc. nice, comfortable room. Breakfast was good. I am always satisfied staying at a Choice Hotel property, esp Comfort Inns. Location was good too. easy access to 465. ( i think it was 465!). Yes, I will stay here the next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank IlLibby123
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear IILibby123,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review on your stay. We are pleased to hear the fridge and microwave was very useful, and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

We are looking forward to our next opportunity to provide you with a great stay on future visits.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed here on a recent road trio. Great location and easy to find. Great area, lots of places to eat.

Hotel room was large and very clean. We needed sheets for the pull out sofa my son slept on and they arrived within mins from the time we called.

Wonderful breakfast fresh and neat.

Would stay here any day!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 3MassFam
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear 3MassFam,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review! I am glad you were happy with our hotel on your recent road trip and that we got you the needed sheets in a timely manner. We hope to see you again in the near future.