“Very nice motel”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Orange County, CA
“Very nice motel”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am staying here to teach a training class for a a local client. The check in process was efficient and quick. The room is nice and comfortable. I would recommend housekeeping pay more attention to vacuuming the carpet as these was trash on the floor. So far, however, I would still recommend this location and hotel. Sarah Sjc06032

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Sarah Jean,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I have passes on your nice comments about check-in to the person who checked you in. I also appreciate that you let me know about the housekeeping issue. I hope we got it fixed for you on your 2nd night. I did pass the comment onto our Executive Housekeeper to insure that we are doing a better job inspecting rooms.

I hope your training class was successful.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to service your group during your business trip.

Jeff Lewis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My wife and I aren’t terribly fussy about our lodgings, picking hotels generally on location and price. The hotel closest to my sister-in-law’s house in Noblesville, during a recent trip, was totally booked so we made a reservation at Comfort Suites Northeast. We often stay at Comfort Inns and Suites, but I don’t know why my wife chose this hotel, since it’s located with a number of other hotels of the same quality except that we belong to the rewards club (my member #: MXU04010).

The hotel room was fine, with a very comfortable bed. One plus of Comfort Suites is the above-average breakfast, with a range of options including an egg dish in addition to boiled eggs and some breakfast meat like bacon or sausage. The egg dish and meat change daily. The other amenity I really appreciate is a good shower, and this is a weak point for Comfort Suites Northeast. The shower pressure is inadequate without much volume. The water from the sink was also just a dribble when we first arrived, but it was fixed within a day when we brought it to the attention of management.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mike U
Dear Mike U,

Thank you for writing a review of our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed our breakfast, and the range of items. I do want to apologize for the low water pressure. We appreciate that you brought it to our attention so we could fix the problem.

We hope to see you the next time you are in town to visit your sister-in-law.

Thanks for choosing Comfort Suites Fishers.

Muncie, Indiana, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The room was spacious and very clean. The front desk help was very kind and helpful in answering questions. Our breakfast was very satisfying. The worker kept up with the supply of food and kept the room clean.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rita K
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Rita,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It is always great to see our guest satisfied with there stay. I will be passing on your comments to the Front Desk and Breakfast Staff.

Thank you again for your review, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Temperance, Michigan
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We are traveling with a team and are staying at this hotel. I will say we have always had good hotels prior to this one. It is so bad that immediately after check in I called around to local hotels to see if they had any vacancies. Of course, they didnt because of a tournament, so we are stuck. This place is gross from head to toe. Don't wast your money. It is dirty, carpets in the room are disgusting, bedspreads are all wrinkled as if they stayed in the dryer overnight. One bedspead has a wrip that they chose to just sew and keep using (right in the middle of the bed). Hotel says they don't change the sheets but every 3 days!!! Didnt even refill the toilet paper and had to go down to the front desk and get some.

A/C is either hot or FREEZING, no in between. Lil couch is GROSS and we refuse to sit on it. When in the room it's either sitting in the chair or you have to be in the bed because it's to gross to be anyplace else. The tub is clogged and wont drain so when taking a shower, your also taking a bath.

And to top it all off..................the food, if you want to call it that, is disgusting. I will NEVER stay here again. Take my advise and do the same.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tammy S,

I'm concerned about the cleanliness issues, tub drain and bad food you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to write a review about you stay.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns, and hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to reverse your current opinion of our hotel.

Burlington, KY
Reviewed July 6, 2013

No complaints about anything here. Clean, very comfortable, great breakfast choices with plenty of room, friendly staff and easy to get to. Quiet night of rest. Room had a sofa, microwave and small fridge that was very nice. Large bathroom.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Cheaptravel_10,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us. We appreciate the kind words, and information given about the hotel. Your comments help with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A friend suggested this hotel when I mentioned I was in town for 6 weeks of business.

It is a perfect choice for a long-term stay.
The rooms are large with microwave & frig. Bed was comfy. It was nice to have a fitness center and pool available. There is a morning breakfast provided.

The 2 things that made this hotel a stand-out for me was the personal service of the front desk staff. Their customer service is excellent. Second, the location of this hotel is really great; right off I-69 on 96th street. Although it's surrounded by other hotels, you are not far from residential areas, so it has a nice feel to the area. Most other guests are families and business people.

The mix of staff, quality and value make this a perfect choice of hotel in the northeast Indianapolis area!

Room Tip: I liked the 3rd floor. I opened my windows in the evening to a lovely breeze.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Dale,

We would like to thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Suites Fishers
Norris, Tennessee
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We were here for a wedding and used the lobby for group visits. Staff was very accommodating--both front desk and cleaning. Room was very nice. Would definitely stay here again. We spent two nights here. The hotel was convenient to everything we needed in the area. Short drive to some great antique shops in nearby Noblesville.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Bruce,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your comments about the staff and room. We always strive to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Comfort Suites Fishers