We are traveling with a team and are staying at this hotel. I will say we have always had good hotels prior to this one. It is so bad that immediately after check in I called around to local hotels to see if they had any vacancies. Of course, they didnt because of a tournament, so we are stuck. This place is gross from head to toe. Don't wast your money. It is dirty, carpets in the room are disgusting, bedspreads are all wrinkled as if they stayed in the dryer overnight. One bedspead has a wrip that they chose to just sew and keep using (right in the middle of the bed). Hotel says they don't change the sheets but every 3 days!!! Didnt even refill the toilet paper and had to go down to the front desk and get some.
A/C is either hot or FREEZING, no in between. Lil couch is GROSS and we refuse to sit on it. When in the room it's either sitting in the chair or you have to be in the bed because it's to gross to be anyplace else. The tub is clogged and wont drain so when taking a shower, your also taking a bath.
And to top it all off..................the food, if you want to call it that, is disgusting. I will NEVER stay here again. Take my advise and do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Suites Fishers, Indiana offers indoor pool, free WiFi, free hot breakfast, meeting facility, fitness center, evening managers receptions, free beer and snacks in evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Indianapolis / Fishers Hotel Fishers
- Indianapolis Comfort Suites