“Great Place to Stop off 465 or I-69”

Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Fishers
Gary
“Great Place to Stop off 465 or I-69”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have stayed at this property several times. It's location is central to Indianapolis and the Fishers area. Clean and comfortable hotel and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The whirlpool tub in the room is a great way to relax while on vacation. Mrs. Lucke was super friendly and a great person to have at the front desk. She went out of her way to be helpful and made the stay great.

I would say that the staff should be aware of how to help guests with advertised promotions. I asked the woman at the front desk during checkout (3/17/13) how to complete an advertised tripadvisor promotion and she could not tell me. She said she had never actually done the process herself and didn't know what to tell me.

Overall, it is a great hotel and we will definetly use this hotel when staying in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room with the whirlpool tub
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian S
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your wonderful comments with Mrs. Lucke and the rest of the staff. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the whirlpool room.

I have also talked to the Front Desk staff about how we are promoting TripAdvisor. We have business cards at the desk that they are to give out with our TripAdvisor website, so that it is easier for our guest to leave a comment about their stay.

Jeff Lewis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Flat Rock, Michigan
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I need to come to this area several times a year. I bounced around and tried a handful of hotels in the area until I found this one. This is everything you expect from a Comfort Suites and more. Nice large room comfortable beds, and this one even has the full size pillows. Rooms are very clean, and well kept. They even let me check in early when they're not busy.

The Shower has better pressure and hot water then I have at home. Plenty of towels you can't see through and lots of counter space. Plugs all around the room, including next to the bed and on top of the desk. Business travelers know what I mean.

The location is also good. There's a variety of places to eat including a very good bar, and high end steak and seafood place within walking distance. There's also near by electronics and office supply stores, and even a Walmart. Can't go wrong here.

Rob Mullan

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Q92
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear Mr. Mullan

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. It is always wonderful to see loyal repeat guest write reviews. I am so glad you appreciate the quality and service of our hotel.

The staff and I Thank You for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Fishers, Indiana
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was pleasantly suprised with the friendliness and helpful attitude of the staff. My room was Very large, clean and comfortable. I spent some time in the workout room and then took advantage of the pool. Both were clean to detail. I will definitely be coming back!

Mike Gillespie

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike G
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Jeffersonville, Indiana
Reviewed February 6, 2013

This hotel is very close to the highway with plenty of restaurants nearby. When I checked in, I was greated by a young lady who had a big smile and all the paperwork was ready and was sure to let me know if I needed anything to just call downstairs. I'm part of the Choice Priveliges program and she was able to upgrade me without hesitation. The hotel is VERY clean and when I got into my room, everything was perfect and just how I expected it to be. The indoor pool is a nice touch, as well as having an amenities area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Dominick M
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Dominick,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the person that was working the desk, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the cleanliness of your room.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I made the reservation for this hotel a few hours before I checked in. When I arrived the girl already had everything ready and the process was flawless. I chose this hotel due to not only the price and location, but the fact that the room was a suite. When I got to my room it was very large and roomy and was extremely clean. About 45 minutes after I checked in I got a call from the front desk making sure that everything was ok. Talk about great customer service! Based on that alone I will be sure to stay here again next time I am in the area. The only things that I wasn't impressed by at this hotel was the fitness center and the elevator (quite rickity). I am on the road quite a bit and am pretty active and I enjoy working out. The treadmill was pretty rundown and the room was poorly ventilated. They are close to all kinds of food and 25 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. Great experience.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank sray182
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Dear Sray182,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites Fishers. We appreciate the kind words about the staff and hotel cleanliness.

I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations regarding the elevator and Fitness Center. I have talked to Maintenance about your comments. He is going to call our elevator company and have them come out to see what went wrong with it. As for the Fitness Center, we just finished renovating the Lobby and Breakfast area. Our Fitness Center is next on the list for renovation. The renovation should be completed by March 31, 2013.

Thank you again for your comments and concerns. We appreciate you choosing our hotel, and look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Best regards,

Jasper, Indiana
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a very friendly hotel and great continental breakfast. Every time I visit friends in Fishers I choose this hotel. Easy to find off the interstate. The rooms were very clean. I had no problem with noisey neighbors. When I made my reservations the gentleman was very friendly and helpful, Gave me different options to reduce my rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cendia L
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Cendia L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Management and Staff were very courteous from the moment I arrived until my departure. This hotel is a very clean and updated location. I chose this location because f the easy access to all points in the Indianapolis area. Was a very enjoyable stay! I will be planning future stays in the Indianapolis area will highly consider returning to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob L
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Bob,

It was great meeting you during your stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel. It is always great to see such a positive review. I was very happy to read that you acknowledged the friendly and accommodating staff. Our staff strives to make our guest feel 100% satisfied with there stay.

Best Regards,