“Late dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I, tired and hungry, needed to get a late dinner.
Sahms was nearby and each of us got appetizers and drinks at the bar.
Service was great and so was the food.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed January 6, 2017

My Family and I love this restaurant. Broad menu with outstanding Pork Tenderloin done better than any place, anywhere. Sahm's is a regular stop for us and a touchstone with visitors and far flung family members who make it home for those special times.
Great service. Thank you, Sahm's for providing an excellent, high quality and consistent dining experience. Jan K H

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Everytime I come into town, I force my family to go to sahms. My favorite is the buffalo chicken sandwich. Fresh baked roll, ENOURMOUS CHICKEN BREASTS, great sauces. It is a great portion size for the value. Normally, I have a caesar salad as a side and have half the sandwich leftover.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2016

I loved this local restaurant with a broad menu in which each of people in our party selected different entrees and each and everyone was extremely happy. Excellent service and a place that I will visit the next time I am in town.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We've eaten at this Sahm's restaurant and at each of its two previous locations near the 116th Street/Allisonville Road intersection since the 90s, and the quality of food and service just keeps on keeping on. It's reliable, satisfying, reasonably priced, and its "hometown" character is particularly enjoyable to us.

My wife ALWAYS gets the Mediterranean salad for lunch or dinner. I like the taco salad for lunch and the day's stir fry special for dinner. If dinner, I recommend beginning with an appetizer of string onion rings (we ask to have ours cooked in "less salty" grease), then a crisp wedge salad, and finishing STRONG with a piece of their unreal coffee cake.

As I said, Sahm's is a Fishers mainstay; it's where we go with visitors to town as it's as reliable as the Hoosiers in Assembly Hall. We've taken 30 wedding rehearsal dinner guests here, along with many pairs or foursomes of international friends who are looking for Americana from the kitchen.

We have always had very nice, always good meals here, and so have our friends. Visit Sahm's with confidently high expectations.

Date of visit: September 2016