“Great Food and Good Service”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #21 of 185 Restaurants in Fishers
Cuisines: American
Seabeck, Washington
“Great Food and Good Service”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nothing significant to note. As a chain, they met the standard that you expect out of this Delicious restaurant. Chicken Fried Steak and Chicken and Dumplings. I don't think we ever get anything else.

• Visited July 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“You can never go wrong at Cracker Barrel”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great service! Super nice waitress - who met our needs perfectly!! Food and atmosphere is great. Reminds me of when I used to travel with my family as a kid.

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent rest stop on our way home”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

This was an excellent stop on our way home from vacation. The service and food were on par. Our server, Shana B., was extremely curtious and delivered our food with speed. Thanks Shana!

• Visited July 2013
Ft Wayne
“14 people got very good service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We walked in and asked for service for 14 people. They found two tables close to each other within a few minutes and we got excellent service from the waitress. Food was good. Location is close to Marriott's Springhill Fishers hotel. Both this restaurant and that hotel are highly recommended for large groups visiting Indianapolis

Visited July 2013
Portland, Michigan, United States
“Fast, Friendly but my food was cold”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

They were really busy but we didn't have to wait long. Server was very friendly and our order arrived very quickly; however, my eggs and gravy were cold. Not wanting to wait for it to be warmed up, I ate my meal and left. By and large I really like the Cracker Barrel and this is the first time I can remember anything negative about my experiences there.

• Visited March 2013