“Awesome local atmosphere not so good nachos”

Nickel Plate Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 185 Restaurants in Fishers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome local atmosphere not so good nachos”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

ok i love this train station and the people and the beer selection but not so much the nachos…ordered the chicken way too little chicken ...way too dry…flavorless and disappointing….the waitress was also disappointing seemed more interested in getting a tip than working of it….the other food coming out looked better will try again..hold the nachos please...

• Visited December 2012

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Great Steelers bar”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great Steelers bar and all around sports bar, Good cold beers, nice selection. Clean. Friendly waitress. I like the atmosphere of the bar itself. Just had beers no food, but I have a good feeling it is qualtity.

• Visited September 2012
North Charleston, South Carolina
“Best Food and Service”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had no idea what to expect when we went here. We went for my birthday. The food was beyond my expectations. The other three members of my party agreed. Our server was wonderful! She never seemed tired, was very quick, and continuously smiled and offered suggestions. Would love to go here again!

• Visited August 2012
Mpls, MN
“Nice local grill - better than chain food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is worth going to if your in the area. Food isn't exceptional, but the have all the normal stuff with sandwiches and choices. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and would recommend it, good buffalo sauce. Even during a busy lunch hour, the service was great.

• Visited August 2012
Granger, Indiana
“Heard a lot about this restaurant so gave it a try.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

When I worked in South Florida a co-worker told me about this place and their great sandwiches. I had a burger and my wife had the fish and chips and both were tasty. We were there during a busy weekend and the service was a little slow but understandable. This was another "we can now say we've been there" place and would probably go back but have other favorites we liked much better. Don't be afraid to give it a try.

Visited May 2012