“Great Steelers bar”

Ranked #5 of 188 Restaurants in Fishers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Great Steelers bar and all around sports bar, Good cold beers, nice selection. Clean. Friendly waitress. I like the atmosphere of the bar itself. Just had beers no food, but I have a good feeling it is qualtity.

There are newer reviews for Nickel Plate Bar & Grill

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had no idea what to expect when we went here. We went for my birthday. The food was beyond my expectations. The other three members of my party agreed. Our server was wonderful! She never seemed tired, was very quick, and continuously smiled and offered suggestions. Would love to go here again!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is worth going to if your in the area. Food isn't exceptional, but the have all the normal stuff with sandwiches and choices. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich and would recommend it, good buffalo sauce. Even during a busy lunch hour, the service was great.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

When I worked in South Florida a co-worker told me about this place and their great sandwiches. I had a burger and my wife had the fish and chips and both were tasty. We were there during a busy weekend and the service was a little slow but understandable. This was another "we can now say we've been there" place and would probably go back but have other favorites we liked much better. Don't be afraid to give it a try.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Server was very rude to us. We were a large party and server was throwing chairs. Never seen a waitress act this way. Pork tenderloin sandwich is great though.