“poor quality seafood, also salads were from a bag w/msg not fresh at all”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #45 of 413 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Reviewed June 16, 2013

on a Tuesday not a lot going on. I was so dissatisfied with prices, quality, and quantity. it used to be the best seafood in town

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Took my mother to Red Lobster for Mother's Day! We both ordered Shrimp Lover's plate.Too much to eat...took some home.Love the rolls too! My husband ordered crab legs,lobster tail,and shrimp platter.Great food!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Visited this restaurant recently and have never had the live lobster...I have often wondered about the lobsters in the tank as you walk in the door. Went to the tank with the server and picked out a 3# lobster which came back to the table fully cooked and ready for my dining enjoyment and WOW....if you have like lobster and have never had a fresh one you MUST have one.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

I will NOT go back again. This is the second time that I've went to this location and received over cooked food. Love the location, but they need a new cook.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

While Red Lobster can often be a fun and satisfying sit-down dining experience, the crowds at the Evansville Red Lobster can be overwhelming on weekends. So, tonight (a Saturday) my wife and tried the Take-Away service, and it was tremendous! My wife and I ordered the "Ultimate Feast," which has the split Maine lobster tail, steamed snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and breaded shrimp. In 25 minutes, it was ready, hot and packed to go when I arrived. There were people backed up out the front door (it was 6:00 p.m.), and I almost felt guilty coming in and leaving within 5 minutes with my food. And the 3 extra hot rolls they packed along with the fresh salad and mashed potatoes (our choice for sides) were amazing.