“Good food, nice staff” 4 of 5 bubbles

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #248 of 403 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Peachland, North Carolina
“Good food, nice staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I ate here at the request of a customer that I was meeting, and was pleasantly suprised. When I went in to get the table, I asked for something semi-private and they were very accomodating. I was seated in a "wing" of the building, in a corner, away from everyone else with lots of windows. The staff was patient as I waited for my client to arrive - bringing me refills of beverage while I waited. Once my client arrived, we were allowed to sit and eat and conduct business without being badgered. The waitress seemed to understand the situation and didn't bother asking if we needed refills, she just kept them coming. The meal was delicious and fairly inexpensive. No one else was seated in the wing of the building the entire time that we were there, which was a little over 2 hours. I am grateful to this resturaunt for being business friendly.

• Visited September 2013

Wherever we are
“Good steak, fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

First, sometimes your server can make a huge difference in your dining experience. Sometimes. a server that only appears to take the order, serve and deliver the check can make a meal less of a good time. Most of the time we have good servers and once in a while, you get a server like we had here. We laughed, cracked jokes, and had fun interacting with her. She was always moving, making sure her customers were enjoying their meals, refilling drinks and wore this big smile all the time.

We both ordered rib eyes and both were cooked perfectly. They even sent someone to make sure it was cooked to our liking. They were tender, juicy and good quality beef. The potato was loaded, hot with a crisp skin. The apples were cooked properly and were in a great tasting sauce.

All in all, a very nice experience.

• Visited August 2013
Louisville
“Always Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We have eaten at many Logan's and this restaurant was great!
Food was perfect and our waitress was very friendly.

Visited August 2013
Boonville, Indiana
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant on many occasions. Last night was very disappointing. This used to be the old standby for my family. My steak was cooked poorly. The medium rare was well done. My son got cinnamon apples at at the bottom was six to eight macaroni noodles with cheese mixed into the apples. Yuck! Service was fair and management tried to correct problems. The visit prior to this included poorly cooked steaks and a waitress that brought salads after our entrees were served. We even told her that we did not want them and she brought them anyway. We were charged for them as well. Very disappointing.

• Visited July 2013
Evansville, IN
“Great!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The management and staff are terrific. Did two dinner seminars; one on Monday and one on Wednesday. They were attentive to my customers and the food was reasonably priced and done as ordered

Visited June 2013