“Best Omelette ever”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #108 of 473 Restaurants in Evansville
Reviewed June 28, 2012

After my husband & I got married he took me to IHOP I had never eaten an Omelette before he had me try a Colorado Omelette it is so good, Now when we go that is all I ever get,

Date of visit: May 2012

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Server a little loud. Otherwise what your would expect from IHOP.

Date of visit: April 2012
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My mom actually got sick after eating at the restaurant. The food didn't taste bad except for the bacon with had a rancid taste to it. We didn't finish our food.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

The IHOP in Evansville is pretty good. We always seem to be seated within a reasonable amount of time, the waitresses are usually friendly, take good care of us and it seems most of them have a great sense of humor. I have visited some where the food is pretty bad but all in all this location has good food and service.

Date of visit: March 2012
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Only one of a few places I know that knows how to cook scrambled eggs. The eggs are always fluffy and never burnt.