“rating my stay at motel”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #30 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have been coming here for about 8 years now, and as always this is the best visit we have had. Our room was extremely clean,the staff go far above normal to make us feel comfortable,and Betty who prepairs the meals does an excellent job.we will be returning on our next trip to visit our family.
Thanks a lot Larry Moody

Room Tip: Keep up the good work
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was the only hotel we could find available for the Saturday night stay. Hotel is about 12 miles from Evansville. Very basic, but sufficient. Room was clean but furniture was in need of repair, there were stains on the ceiling and the bathtub had a constant drip. We decided not to eat there as the breakfast selection was very poor. The only bright spot was the friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The Comfort Inn is very convenient to I-64 and is a good value. Check in was very easy and quick. While there is a breakfast it was very limited. The biscuits were cold and the gravy was lumpy. Refrigerated items were a few hard boiled eggs. The king suite room was very nice... breakfast, much less so.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was stuck with a broke car in Evansville Indiana for 3 days... The staff at this hotel was wonderful and very helpful.. They even drove me to the store.... The room was also very clean! Would defiantly stay there again. Pet friendly also.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We booked two rooms the night before the Southern Indiana Classic Marathon and were very pleased with our stay. We asked for two adjacent rooms--no problem; for a late check-out so the runner could shower after the race--no problem. When one of our rooms had a finicky air conditioner, the night clerk left the desk and came to show us how to make it work for the time being (I'm sure they'll repair it promptly). The lobby and halls were quiet from 10:30 p.m. on and there were no distracting doors slamming or lights streaming under doors or through inadequate curtains. The next morning the desk staff cheered the runners as they left, and cheered them as they returned from the race. Price was good, room was clean, Great Staff.

Room Tip: We were right off the lobby and were not disturbed by anything (and we are light sleepers and embarr...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. Clean room, nice amenities, and the hot breakfast was complete and tasty. The front desk gave me a nice cooperate markdown, too! We couldn't hear any noise from the neighbors. Stay here, if you're just looking for a stopover.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When you keep coming back to the same hotel it means that your needs are being met excellently. The rooms are spacious, clean, and well equipped. The staff greets you with a smile and are very competent. If there is anything I need, the staff is always there to offer any help needed and with a great attitude. When I am there I feel like it is my second home. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone whether a traveler passing through or a business man or woman doing business in the Evansville area. Plenty of room to work and more than enough amenities to make one comfortable. The location is perfect to make anything in the area easily accessible as well as continuing on I-64. I stay at many hotels in six states and this is by far the most pleasant stay.
- Jeff