All reviews indoor pool stayed here biscuits and gravy in town staff was friendly nice stay beds were comfortable free breakfast applebees cereal carpet pillows
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have been traveling to Evansville on business intermittently since 2011. One of my co-workers first started staying here and, having already stayed at a few competitors, I was happy for the recommendation. Overall the hotel is what you would expect for this price range - nothing cushy but functional rooms and generally clean.

During the past six months I have stayed at this hotel almost every week. You will find the third floor rooms generally appear more modern but all rooms appear to have modern furniture, flat screen televisions, and good internet access. Other aspects of the rooms may be older but nothing is bad. Fridges and microwaves are all functional. Rooms along Morgan Ave. are louder but not unbearable. Rooms in the back are the better choice for light sleepers. HVAC units in the rooms seem to be random in age. Some include a fan only mode (which drowns out external noise) others are more modern but do not have this feature.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
rpp525i, Manager at Quality Inn East, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Raj
Quality INN Evansville
812-477-2211

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Family matters have required many lengthy trips to the Evansville area and I always stay at the Quality Inn. The staff are extra friendly. The facility is very clean and well maintained. The beds are comfortable. And there is a good selection for breakfast. I would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Room tip: The rooms in the back are extra quiet.
Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn in Evansville and were very pleased. The rooms were nice size and beds were comfortable. The bathrooms were clean and the showers had great pressure! The hotel staff were friendly and accommodating. My husband said the biscuits and gravy were the best he has had at a hotel, and he has stayed at 21 hotels in the last year. I am particularly writing this because the reviews of this hotel were not so good. We went down to Evansville for a soccer tournament and recommended staying at this hotel, but several families were anxious because of reviews. Half the team stayed here, the other half wished they had. :) They were very accommodating to the whole team, it turned very cold and we were to have a picnic lunch for the team, and they graciously allowed us to use their breakfast area and lounge, they also gave us late check. They were invaded by a soccer team and were very gracious to us.

Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I come to Evansville on business several times a year. I have stayed at the other Choice Hotels in town as well and find this one is a better stay for the money. This is my first stay at this Quality Inn. The hotel is an older building, but they have redone it inside and out. It is clean and very comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful and as a bonus, there is an Applebee's right next to it. I can honestly say I will put this hotel on my list for return visits.

Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The check in was very fast. The hotel looks brand new. It is very clean, extremely quiet and smells good. The front desk people were well dressed and friendly. Our room spacious and it was extremely clean.
We will stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel