“Absolutely LOVED the pool!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn East

Quality Inn East
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Evansville
Cayuga, Indiana
“Absolutely LOVED the pool!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Room # 319

I originally went to the hotel before their normal check-in since I was down in Evansville to bowl at Arc Lanes for their 10-pin classic. I was not able to get my room because they hadn't been cleaned yet. I was ok with that since I was there so early.

When I went back to get my room, the person REMEMBERED me and my name and had already assigned me a room as soon as one was cleaned. It was SO HOT outside, I just knew my room was going to be warm and it was going to take it a while to cool down. I was greatly surprised when I unlocked the door and walked inside!!! They had turned on the air conditioner for me!!! WHAT a kindness!!

Used both the pool and spa and these are both saltwater!! :D LOVED them!!

In regards to the review from our visitor from across the pond... no this hotel is not in a picturesque location but this is EVANSVILLE not some place like Gatlinburg. It is no more "industrial" than any other hotel in the area.

Had a great nights sleep!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Kandlelight

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Terre Haute, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011

i am currently staying here for business and will be here for longer than a month. I was originally staying at a different local hotel but due to issues with that hotel I decided to look for another one. So, I called here and received excellent customer service from the beginning. I spoke with the owner as well, and he was extremely helpful and was able to give me a great rate since I would be staying for so long. I then went to look at the hotel prior to booking and the man at the front desk was more than happy to let me look around and also let me check out a room. The hotel is in very nice shape and the room is very nice. It's also in a great location-close to Eastland Mall and any other place you would need and close to I 164 for easy access to KY. I would definitely recommend this place and would stay here in the future.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Fademist
Winchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

Hotel reasonably clean & welcoming, but wondered why was the seniors discount rate going to cost more than the basic rate on offer? Bathroom a little tired, sanitary ware chipped & floor could have been cleaner. Applebees within walking distance. Was situated further from Kentucky border than we had hoped. View from the window a bit bleak & industrial. Breakfast OK

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
toledo,oh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2009

We had a two room suite at a great price, very comfortable accommodations, great food for breakfast. Front desk people seemed to disappear alot...otherwise, it was very good! Comfortable beds, good service. Pool was small, but good temperature, hot tub worked, fitness room left alot to be desired.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends