Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Evansville East(Evansville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskclearing tablesfree beveragessoda fountainnachosking suitehot dogssausageevening receptionthe pool hot tubwafflesthe hotel offersoffer breakfastgreat place to stayfree dinnerliving roomroom was clean
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Our AC went out on the hottest day in July. We stayed at the Drury Inn for one night. Staff was very courteous and professional. The room was cool, clean refreshing. For out of town visitors, the location is close to shopping and restaurants. Bar Louie is just down the block- great food and atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank LisaWithrow
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Overall, our experience at this hotel was a good one but we had to overlook some things that were not the fault of the property or it's management. They have a great pet policy and a nice breakfast each morning with drinks and snacks each evening. The rooms felt a little stale, but were clean. Every employee at the hotel was friendly, professional and concerned about our experience. Unfortunately, our stay happened to coincide with a baseball/softball tournament in town. The staff placed us on a floor away from the kids, but nothing could isolate us from the teams of kids taking over breakfasts and food/drinks in the evening. Using the pool was out of the question. I believe that serving free drinks and snacks in the evening invites a certain type of customer that hopes to save on the cost of an evening meal by filling up on the hotel offerings. The location of the hotel was ideal and there are many options for food/drink and entertainment nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Nothing but nice things to say about this hotel and its staff. I had never stayed at a Drury's before and was very pleased across the board. They are also pet friendly.

Eat at Biaggi's abot two lights away. An excellent, well run establishment with outstanding food.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank WHH
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The physical facility of this Drury is nice. Pretty clean and rooms are nice - comfortable beds. The staff is really top notch - some of the friendliest and most helpful staff I've met. Unfortunately, the two rooms I stayed in both had very heavy smoke smell in them. The first blasted me from the door, so I asked for and received a new room (and was told that the room would be taken off the available list until the matter could be addressed). The second room seemed fine - until I turned up the AC - and again was just blasted with stale smoke smell. At that point I'd unpacked and decided to suck it up for the night - but I had a terrible night's sleep because I could not get used to the rank smell. I don't know if the facility recently converted to non-smoking (and they need to seriously clean the AC units) or if I happened to get rooms that had smokers in them . . .but . . . well, I would advise you turn the ventillation system on as soon as you get in the room and wait - before you unpack.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank horsetraveler2016
Reviewed May 28, 2013

i love the hotel because they have a supper at nite and an awesome breakfast in the morning and free sodas and popcorn i love the hot tub and pool i reccomend that if your from out of state you should stay here.

Room Tip: their all clean and non smokeing
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family