“Very Nice”

Ranked #26 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
toledo
“Very Nice”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I came for Family reunion we take few room i got very nice rate for group rate front desk staff is very helpful and very nice room is so quite very clean breakfast is OK but mall is near by theater is walking distance. overall very nice time and i enjoy my stay.

Thanks for super 8 staff.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
toronto
Reviewed January 28, 2010

This was a fabulous stay! The rooms were always clean, and the customer service was incredible! When I arrived, I did not have enough money to pay the entire deposit, and the manager was so kind, and told me to pay what I could, and we would worry about the rest later.
I will DEFINITELY be staying here again.

Stayed August 2009, traveled solo
te102503
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Normaly I don't take time writing reviews, but I felt like everyone should know this!! We just left the Econo Lodge Evansville IN (see my review) because it was nasty and went down the road to a Super 8. It was 12:30am...just wanted to sleep. When we walked in the room, it wasn't the greatest, but didn't see anything too bad. When I woke up the next morning...it was a different story. I was sitting in the bed and noticed a little bug on the sheet. I was confused and started looking around in the bed and noticed little blood streaks. Continued looking closer and that's when I saw little red bugs everywhere atleast 50 bugs. When the hotel staff came up, they said it's the first time they ever got that complaint and the guy that stayed there before us must have brought them. (That's a lie...do research!) They offered me a different room and 50% off that night. They gave me a trashbag to put all of our clothes in too...WOW wasn't that nice. I slept with bugs all flippin night and they want to give me 50% off. Long story short, I got my money and our friends money back from that night, we left and I called the Health Department. The worst hotel stay EVER!! Room 315

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
6 Thank te102503

Travelers are raving about these Evansville hotels