Besides being located in a very convenient location for my stay, this hotel hasn't really been an enjoyable stay.
I'm typically not one to complain, but I feel that peow should be aware of the quality of the goods/services they are purchasing when they pay for a room here.
1). About 50% of my showers have been cold. I work in the oil and gas industry, so I need to shower upwards of twice a day on occasion.
2). The front desk lost my truck keys. I alternate shifts with my coworkers and we always leave our keys at the front desk in an attempt not to wake each other up when going to the rig. After two years of giving our keys to the front desk, this is the first time anyone has lost our keys. When I asked the attendant for them, she looked for a few seconds and said she didn't know where they were. She acted like she didn't care and that she didn't have to look for
Everything else has been fine. The cleaning staff is thorough and friendly, and they leave nice notes and chocolates for the guests each time the room is cleaned.
If you like hot showers, don't stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This non-smoking Red Roof Inn Evansville is situated at the intersection of U.S. 41 and I-64. We are conveniently located near Cambridge Golf & Country Club, Vanderburgh County 4-H Fairgrounds, Toyota Manufacturing Corp., Vincennes University Extension, and Evansville Regional Airport. There are several restaurants within walking distance. The Eastland Mall is a 20 minute drive from this hotel and the Tropicana Casino is located about 20 miles in downtown Evansville. Our banquet/meeting room can accommodate up to 40 people. Red Roof Inn Evansville is 100% non-smoking and offers a meeting room that can accommodate up to 40 people, free hot breakfast available from 6:00 am to 9:00 am (includes sausage, fresh eggs, cinnamon rolls, cereal, bagels & cream cheese, bread, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, coffee, tea, and milk), and a business center. All rooms include free WiFi, flat screen TV, hairdryer, iron & ironing board. Some rooms offer in-room coffee, microwave & refrigerator. One well behaved family pet per room (only one pet allowed per room). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Evansville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 And Us 41)
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 & Us 41) Hotel Evansville
- Holiday Inn Evansville
- Evansville Holiday Inn