“horrible”

Ranked #22 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Cloverdale, Indiana, United States
“horrible”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

horrible everything from checkin , breakfast the next morning and even checkout the food YUCK ! the staff not very friendly at all the only thing worth Maybe coming back is its location if that but my family and I will probably never come back

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kadaja G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Kadaja G,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. It is always our goal to provide the best possible service and create memorable experiences and on this occasion we apologize we did not exceed your expectations with the service you received and the breakfast. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We all hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Thank you again for your feedback and have a wonderful day!

Karen C
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The motel is a little tired, but Sarah and Lindsey made up for everything. Even though they were extremely busy, I was checked in fast got a great room. The breakfast was better than other express's I have visited. It's great for families because of the indoor pool, and pet owners because of the large field behind the place. I will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank ohiobill2250
Sarah K, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that your stay was us was up to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again.
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I had to travel for a business trip & was booked at this hotel for 2 weeks. All of the staff there were extremely friendly and eager to help with any need that arose and the rooms were exceptionally clean. The complimentary breakfast and service was outstanding as well. Will definitely stay there again when traveling to Evansville.

• Stayed May 2013
Sarah K, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in everything we do and love to have the great feedback. Hope to see you again soon and Thank you again.
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The pillows and beds were comfortable. I like the white linens and duvet that so many hotels use now. The free breakfast was great, including pancakes, eggs, yogurt, fruit. We didn't take time to try the pool. The staff was very friendly. Just what we needed.

• Stayed May 2013
Sarah K, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Evansville, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback on our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you feel you received great service. Its something all employees take pride in. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again.
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed here all week, had an issue with tv not working at all and housekeeping coming into room even though quiet please sign was on door... But 1 of the staff members was excellent at fixing tv and assuring I would not be disturbed again as I sleep during day at hotel! Everything was taken to heart by this member and should be a valued employee there. Look forward to staying another week here! :)

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback about our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you had some issues during your stay with us, but I am very glad that the employee was able to resolve your issue and made your stay better. I am glad to hear that you will be returning and we look forward to seeing you again.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Visiting family in the Evansville area, and while this location is on the outskirts of the city, it has very easy access on and off the interstate I was traveling. Reserved a King Bed Jacuzzi suite as I like to take a bath and relax after a LONG drive. Ran the bath water and after letting the tub fill for quite some time, went in to verify if the water was sufficient to start the jacuzzi. Wow! Nothing like having a wad of hair shoot out of one of the jets to gross you out. Once that happened, I started checking the room THOROUGHLY! There was dried urine on the underside of the toilet seat, and a body hair (from another person's nether region) on the sheet. A call was immediately made to the front desk, and the person on duty came up, cleaned everything and apologized profusely over the situation. She assured us that we would be refunded the cost of the room, but was unable to move us to another room as the property was full that night. The next morning spoke to manager on duty and she indicated she would be moving us to a different room. The room we were moved to absolutely sparkled. Just wish THAT had been our initial experience! Could be a good property if the housekeeping staff took pride in doing their job.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BamTamOK
Thank you very much or taking the time to write your comments. The items that you have mentioned regarding the cleanliness of the room has been addressed with our Executive Housekeeper. I am very glad that you were pleased with the next room you received, but regret that you had to deal with this on your stay with us and hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Evansville hotels

livermore ky
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our stay consisted of my 11 yr old and 9 yr old children, my sister and myself...we had a Jacuzzi suite and the rate was VERY reasonable...and the room was spectacular! The breakfast buffet was outstanding and very fulfilling and extremely clean! The maid service was also outstanding and friendly...Lacey was the maid that was on duty both days of our stay and she was a delight! The pool area is one of the best I have visited (in any INN I have stayed) and we totally enjoyed it....only thing is wish the pool was open later...(ex: midnight :) I will visit this Inn again in the future...I have some pics of the room/Jacuzzi/pool area that I gonna try upload....THANKS TO THE STAFF AT THE HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS NORTH EVANSVILLE for their kindness!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family