Visiting family in the Evansville area, and while this location is on the outskirts of the city, it has very easy access on and off the interstate I was traveling. Reserved a King Bed Jacuzzi suite as I like to take a bath and relax after a LONG drive. Ran the bath water and after letting the tub fill for quite some time, went in to verify if the water was sufficient to start the jacuzzi. Wow! Nothing like having a wad of hair shoot out of one of the jets to gross you out. Once that happened, I started checking the room THOROUGHLY! There was dried urine on the underside of the toilet seat, and a body hair (from another person's nether region) on the sheet. A call was immediately made to the front desk, and the person on duty came up, cleaned everything and apologized profusely over the situation. She assured us that we would be refunded the cost of the room, but was unable to move us to another room as the property was full that night. The next morning spoke to manager on duty and she indicated she would be moving us to a different room. The room we were moved to absolutely sparkled. Just wish THAT had been our initial experience! Could be a good property if the housekeeping staff took pride in doing their job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This non-smoking Red Roof Inn Evansville is situated at the intersection of U.S. 41 and I-64. We are conveniently located near Cambridge Golf & Country Club, Vanderburgh County 4-H Fairgrounds, Toyota Manufacturing Corp., Vincennes University Extension, and Evansville Regional Airport. There are several restaurants within walking distance. The Eastland Mall is a 20 minute drive from this hotel and the Tropicana Casino is located about 20 miles in downtown Evansville. Our banquet/meeting room can accommodate up to 40 people. Red Roof Inn Evansville is 100% non-smoking and offers a meeting room that can accommodate up to 40 people, free hot breakfast available from 6:30 am to 9:30 am (includes sausage, fresh eggs, cinnamon rolls, cereal, bagels & cream cheese, bread, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, coffee, tea, and milk), and a business center. All rooms include free WiFi, flat screen TV, hairdryer, iron & ironing board. Some rooms offer in-room coffee, microwave & refrigerator. One well behaved family pet per room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Evansville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 And Us 41)
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 & Us 41) Hotel Evansville
- Holiday Inn Evansville
- Evansville Holiday Inn