The room was exceptionally clean, the folks at the front desk were very sweet, the price of the room was a little high, but, well worth it, as pets were allowed.
there was enough space in our room to set up the dog crate, also. The gal at the check-in front desk was VERY helpful suggesting a great steakhouse for us to go to called the Haubstadt Steak house. Fabulous!!! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a Brand New Conversion property from Holiday Inn Express and Suites to Red Roof Inn and Suites. Fully remodeled in 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof Inn Evansville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 & Us 41) Hotel Evansville
- Holiday Inn Express Evansville North (i-64 And Us 41)
- Holiday Inn Evansville
- Evansville Holiday Inn