“Comfortable, Clean, Friendly”

Residence Inn Evansville East
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Evansville
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here for 3 days and found it to be very accomodating, great location with the walking path around the pond. You can walk to Cracker Barrel, Texas Roadhouse. Lots of other dining very close by. Staff was very friendly - Amanda Duley was very helpful and pleasant. Beds & pillows great. Room layout very nice and the price was great. Will definitely stay here next time in Evansville.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Michele T, General Manager at Residence Inn Evansville East, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

FloridaFamilyof5,

Thank you so much for your positive review!

We appreciate your time and business!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Always at your service,

Michele Thomas, General Manager

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Evansville East

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We recently stayed here because we wanted a kitchen. It is located in an area that contains just about every chain hotel you can think of. From the outside it was apparent that this was an older Residence Inn. When I went in, renovations were underway in the hall off the lobby; the main public areas looked to have been renovated recently and were nicely decorated. The front desk attendant was friendly and efficient. When I got to my room - a one bedroom suite - I could see that it had not benefitted from recent attention. Most of the furniture was battered, the upholstery on the desk chair was torn, the lamp shade was dented, the kitchen looked to be about 20 years old (almond appliances, laminate countertops), cramped living room, small bedroom (but with nice, fresh looking bedding), tired-looking bathroom with plastic countertop. There was no luggage rack or place to out a suitcase. In the kitchen, there was no can opener. The sheer curtain in the bedroom was held up by drapery hooks poked through the top of the fabric in a makeshift solution to having the wrong window covering. But the bed was comfortable, and I slept great except for the periodic loud noise that sounded like a jet engine right in the room.
The next morning, we went down to the breakfast. It was no better than average for a property of this type, and not nearly as good as many other Residence Inns at which I have stayed. The price would have to be very, very good to entice me back here.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Michele T, General Manager at Residence Inn Evansville East, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

JJTOH,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to complete a review of our property!

We appreciate your acknowledgement of our amazing staff and will be sure to pass along your kind words.

As for the renovations, I am proud to inform you that our construction will continue on until every part of our property has received a full update. The entire project will be completed by next year!

Again, thank you for your time and we hope to see you again soon!

Always at your service,

Kendra Hines, Guest Relations, on behalf of Michele Thomas, General Manager

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've stayed in many Residence Inns since we enjoy having a kitchen and the extra space. This stay was in a studio room with a "queen" bed. It was a mini-queen at best and the room was noisy from a refrigerator that made noise each time it went on or went off- the room was so small this noise dominated the heater noise. It did not overcome the noise from the TV next door or the footsteps above. The staff is terrific at this location. A different room plan may yield better results. If left with a studio choice and on first floor again, I would pass. I would stay here again in a full size room on a top floor. Breakfast was pretty good, no yogurt and fruit selection was pineapple only. Breakfast was ready early which we appreciated.

Room Tip: Pick something other than studio, expect noise from above it on first floor. "Queen" bed i...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I just stayed here for one night and used a reward night. The location is very quiet and right across from a beautiful lake. Easy to get to. I was upgraded to a 2 bdr suite and it was very spacious, as I was staying all by myself. Everything was fresh and clean. The front desk clerk was very sweet too. She was in Dental Assisting School and we had a nice chat. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Such a great staff I'd recommend this hotel to anyone! Very comfortable beds as well as great breakfast and social hour cant wait to stay again my next trip to Evansville...................................

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been here in Evansville, Indiana since October 2012. The hospitality that the staff has given me has been wonderful. The rooms are perfect size, and the fact that some of the rooms have a full kitchen is great. I look forward to staying here until the end of the project.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been staying at the Residence Inn for months, and I do have to say that the staff has been wonderful. They have improved the patio area to accommodate our large business group, which included additional tables and chairs, along with a brand new grill. The Monday thru Wednesday night’s manager’s socials are a wonderful way to end the work day. Scott, the breakfast and dinner representative will always put his best effort forward to make you feel like you are at home. This hotel has made me feel like I am at home and staying with family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business