“Good value - large salad portions”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #14 of 430 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We had dinner size chicken Caesar salads which were huge. 10% off if you are staying at La Quinta motel... Quite possible that many of the other nearby hotels has a discount arrangement. Be sure to ask.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We live about 86 miles away from Evansville. We prefer this Texas Roadhouse to the one in Terre Haute, Indiana, which is 45 miles from our house. We always get great food, great value at this restaurant. The meals are always well prepared, the wait staff is always very friendly and efficient. We recently went to a very fancy restaurant in Effingham IL and were very disappointed in the quantity and quality of the food served there, but we know we will always get consistently good meals at Texas Roadhouse in Evansville, IN. Less noisy than the Terre Haute location, also more attention to cleaning there.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

pretty good food for the price.. not the place to go on a first date or for some quiet talk.... food good priced accordingly.. peanuts given to eat and throw shells on the floor.. all and all pretty good

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great fried pickles, I had the country fried chicken w/ mashed potatoes and green beans. I know it sounds boring but I was very impressed with every bite. My husband had the 16oz ribeye w/ a loaded baked potato. Let me just say that they really believe in feed you. I took 1/2 of mine home. It was wonderful.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We hadn't eaten here in a very long time, and I'm sure that will be remedied very soon. I had the roasted chicken and it was moist and delicious. I thought my husband was going to lick the fingerprints off his fingers over the barbequed chicken. Service was exceptional...we'll be visiting again soon.