“Best Korean in Town”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

You read that title right! Even though most people come to Nagasaki for Japanese food, they also have a Korean menu that's quite good. There are no actual Korean restaurants in town, so when my wife and I have a craving for Korean food, we come here.

The Dae Ji Bulgogi and Bibimbap are excellent, and they also serve ban chan, which completes the Korean experience. If you don't know what those things are, don't worry about it. If you know exactly what I'm talking about, then you have to give this place a try!

1  Thank Howie R

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were a group of 6 and had a very good time. The food was good and the chef was entertaining. The only thins I can say is the lobster part of my dish was a bit dry for my taste.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant, located in a strip mall (very nice one) has about the freshest sashimi we've ever had. And we do eat a lot of sushi & sashimi. Our friend , who is a 5th degree master of Tae Kwon Do, has recommended many sushi bars, but this one is tops for freshness. Very cheerful decor, very very clean, & service is excellent. Good sake selection. Worth a visit if in this area.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Enjoyed dinner with two other couples at the hibachi grill. Chef was very entertaining! Had steak and scallops. Both were great.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If there is a better Japanese grill experience in Indiana, I'd be stunned. Food excellent, prices reasonable, service top notch