“My favorite for fast and affordable take-out”
Review of Yen Ching

Yen Ching
Ranked #25 of 430 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Call ahead if you have a menu at hand. Otherwise, drop in and place your order, then after just a short wait in their comfortable lobby, you'll be good to go. I particularly love their shrimp lo mein, Hot Sour Soup and Broccoli and Beef. Friendly, same owned for twenty years. Dining in is just as nice.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Spent years in Evansville, Indiana. I am a regular customer of Yen Ching. I've been going there for over twenty years. I love the food there, and the cozy atmosphere and service offered by the owner and friendly staff. My favorite dish and by far the best I ever had in any Chinese restaurant is Shrimp with Cashew nuts.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

An always yummy place to eat! Good soup. Delicious Yen Ching Beef (Order it Spicy!) The BEST Crab Rangoon in town!

1  Thank Jason W
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Great place for lunch. Nice full-service Chinese restaurant with efficient service.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have been eating at Yen Ching since it opened-I even ate there in the 1960s when it was Tony's Pizza and my neighbor worked there.The family who own it are nice and they have very good food.The lunch buffett is very high quality and reasonably priced.
The family is very friendly.Highl;y recommended!