Zuki Japanese Grill & Sushi Lounge
Ranked #66 of 415 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was awesome!!!! This was our first time at a Japanese Steak House. We will go again. The cook made the show!!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

My daughter took me here for lunch and I had never been to a Japanese restaurant. I enjoyed the "show" and the staff and chef were very friendly. The food was good.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My fiance and I try to eat here at least three times a month. It's fantastic food, and the chefs are extremely entertaining. The atmosphere is very welcoming, and it's just a blast to be there. Watching some of the chefs do their tricks is mind-boggling. They really put on a fantastic show.

The owner and all the staff are very nice people, never had any problems with a carry out or dine in order that they weren't eager to resolve on the spot. The service is as quick as it can be at a hibachi grill. They prepare the food in front of you and serve you rice first, then veggies, then meat. So you don't wait too long to actually eat.

The soup and salad you get with a hibachi meal are the best in town. Did I mention the sushi? The sushi here is absolutely extravagant. Lunch time specials are basically the dinner prices cut in half, and you only get soup OR salad, not both.

Over all I would highly recommend Zuki for a fun night out, or a very entertaining lunch date!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We recently went to Zuki for a friend's birthday party and I will say the place is nice and service was very good. The food on the other hand didn't really impress me much. It was the standard japanese fare. I felt that for what it was it was overpriced and the sushi was lacking. There are other Japanese places in Evansville that are a lot cheaper and have much better food IMO.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I LOVE Zuki! The staff is always friendly. The food is always fresh and delish! I have been several times and have never had a problem.