“Lunch time favorite...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #19 of 395 Restaurants in Evansville
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Evansville, Indiana
“Lunch time favorite...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Went to Old Chicago thinking the buffet was open, but it was not. That was ok because I decided to order from the menu. My appetizer was a caesar salad. My meal was a Chicago style pepperoni, andouille sausage and Italian sausage pizza. The waitress was attentive and the meal was perfect. The atmosphere was pleasant and not busy. I have gone other times during lunch and I had the same experience.

This restaurant is consistent with their service and food quality.

• Visited June 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The pizza is good, beer cold and the service is second to none. Wide variety of great beers and good help from wait staff in selection. The nachos are the absolute bomb.

Every time I go in the evenings this place is packed. If you do not like standing in line, try to go earlier in the day to avoid long waits.

• Visited December 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Monday Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Arrived for dinner after a long day of driving. We decided to eat in the area which is self seating. Servive was very good. The tap selection is adequate, but not spectacular. My wife ordered the turkey club, but they came back and told us they were out of turkey. We ended up with the BBQ chicken pizza and California chicken sandwich. The pizza was delicious and the sandwich was very good. When the check arrived they comped the sandwich. Serice was great.

• Visited May 2014
Newburgh, Indiana
“Mhmmm good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Considering the other pizza restaurants in the area, and the miserable wait staff therein, this place was a KNOCKOUT. Loved my cheerful waitress, 1800, and she suggested great beers for me (picky) and my hubby (adventurous). Had the pepperoni rolls, meat me chicago style, and the big cookie a la mode. Not to mention the BEEEER. Over 100 something in the bar. Will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
Glasgow, Kentucky, United States
“Fantastic Place for Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

My wife and I got the Pepperoni Pizza Roll appetizers - very good. We also each got our own small pizza. The sauce was wonderful, as was the crust and the toppings. Very fun atmosphere and our waiter, Richard, couldn't have been any friendlier. We will definitely visit an Old Chicago again!

Visited April 2014