La Quinta Inn & Suites Evansville
Country Inn
$85
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Evansville East(Evansville)(Great Value!)
$82
$73
$67
$95
$189
All reviewsfront desktraveling with petswafflesroom was cleansausagefirst floorbiscuitsstaff was friendlygreat roomhotel chaineasy accesswould recommend this hotel to anyonestayed here for one nightoutdoor poolpleasant stayconvenient locationshopping and restaurants
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I really like the friendly staff. The room was very clean. My husband and me enjoyed the free continental breaskfast, The food was free and every thing was so excellent. I will stay at the La Quinta agin when visiting my family. The service was better than most of the hotels, in which, I have stayed in, that were very high priced.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed October 8, 2012

There are many hotels and restaurants nearby here. The Texas Roundup restaurant gave us a 10% reduction when they knew we were staying at La Quinta. There was a guest coin laundry on our floor (bring your own soap). Rooms were very comfortable. We were at the end of a cross country trip and my husband thought these were the most comfortable beds. More limited toiletries than some others, but adequate. Breakfast included eggs ( suspect they were powdered) and hot cereal. Bagels and apples, too in addition to pastries and cereal. Wifi was free in-room. A bit of mildew on our shower curtain, but otherwise very clean. No restaurant on site.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2012

There are lots of hotel choices close by, but this was a nice place at a good price. We were surprised when we arrived and were offered free drinks and snacks at evening happy hour. Never seen that at LaQuinta before. Nice touch. Room was clean, although a bit of a musty smell. (maybe one too many wet dogs parading through?) Comfy bed, good breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed 4 nights-September 16-19-in 2012.The suite was very clean.The hotel was well maintained,relatively quiet,convenient to many businesses,and had one of the best breakfasts included that I have seen.The only problems I encountered were that the business center had a Apple Mac computer(I left my laptop at home-next time I will take it).I called ahead to see if they had a computer and they said yes,but failed to mention it was Apple.This is the ONLY hotel out of hundreds I have stayed in that had an Apple Mac.I love Apple for graphics and music recording,etc.,but it was totally incompatible with all of my business programs.That essentially shut me down for four days.If you stay there,bring a laptop if you need a PC.
Otherwise,the staff was friendly,rooms were clean and the channel selection on the TV was fantastic.The hotel was relatively quiet and the bed was comfortable.The price was very good.I would rate it a very good value.I will certainly stay there again in the future.Impressive and reasonable in every way.I told them to get a PC in the business center,and that would make it perfect! Recommended!

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side and third floor are the quietest.The parking lot is too small,so we did have problems finding a place at night.However,this hotel is highly recommended!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Service and people great, hotel room clean and neat. Breakfast good would recommend this hotel. This hotel is close the food and shopping. Would stay here again in in the Evansville area. yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family